Sup is changing start times at last minute.

snarts

My start time posted on Thursday for this Monday was 4:15 and my sup is texting just now saying to start 4:30. As far as I know start times are to be posted Thursdays for the following week but I don't know if they can change it at the last second. Can this bitch do this?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
My start time posted on Thursday for this Monday was 4:15 and my sup is texting just now saying to start 4:30. As far as I know start times are to be posted Thursdays for the following week but I don't know if they can change it at the last second. Can this bitch do this?
What text? I never got no text.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

What does your supplement or rider say? Giving 19 hrs notice isn't exactly last minute, but may not be enough time per the contract. You can ask your steward if you have his/her number.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I said ill be starting at my posted start time and if she has a problem with that bring a steward then I blocked her.
Don't get into the habit of ever using your phone for work lol.
Most supplements won't allow a change in start time. Just look up the term in upsrising or download the pdf and search.

It should be all suppliments, we can't just change early morning sleep schedules on the fly, I have to use blackout curtains in the summertime and stare at a bright light as I wake up, to trick my body into waking up as early as midnight.

542thruNthru

Where are you?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Does 15 minutes really make a difference?
a)refer to my previous post
b)time taken away from PT and given to FT in the form of a late wrap. Depends on the loader but for me most people would like their back door shut with everything inside so you can just turn the key and go.