Sup not giving feedback

I have been asking my sup for the last couple of weeks for feedback on my performance and how I can improve. He has been very stand-offish and hasn’t given me much to go on. I know I’m only seasonal but I’m trying to show them how much I want to be selected to come back after season. Anyone here willing to share some tips on how to shine? Thanks

542thruNthru

I have been asking my sup for the last couple of weeks for feedback on my performance and how I can improve. He has been very stand-offish and hasn’t given me much to go on. I know I’m only seasonal but I’m trying to show them how much I want to be selected to come back after season. Anyone here willing to share some tips on how to shine? Thanks

Your sup has enough on his mind. He also knows that you will probably not be back after peak. Just do the best you can and don't bug him and you'll leave a good impression.

542thruNthru

I have been told by multiple people, from HR to the big boss, that I’m doing a great job. I just wanna know how to make the best impact so that I can come back

Well if you've already been told you're going a great job just keep it up. Trust me sups don't want to talk to anyone they don't have to. They want to get the drivers out of the building so that they can go sit in the office.

542thruNthru

How much does missing scans affect everything?
source-12.gif

Box Ox

I have been told by multiple people, from HR to the big boss, that I’m doing a great job. I just wanna know how to make the best impact so that I can come back

They’ll all tell you what you want to hear just to get you off their backs about feedback. You’re just another machine moving boxes.

Do well and they’ll see you. Be remembered mostly for being annoying at the end of the season and they won’t have you back.

Indecisi0n

I'd be willing to share more than the tip .