Supervisor fired

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
Just wondering, since sups aren’t in the union, do they have any recourse when they get terminated? I won’t say I like the guy, but he’s significantly less of a lying snake than the other supervisors. I’d say I dislike him the least out of our supervisors.

No. Supervisors have no recourse except suing the company.

In 10 years, that's 1 decade, we have had 4 Center Managers fired, 2 Center Managers demoted and reassigned out of our division and countless part-time supervisors who have been fired or quit.

I just don't know what it is with these people. You'll find more integrity in a gang-banging, dope slinging homeboy or homegirl than you will ever find in these folks.

The only way to give some of these managers a backbone is to tie them to a fencepost.

By comparison: In that same decade with countless more employees: 3 part-timers fired.
3 drivers fired. (all for multiple DUIs')

CitizenTruth

Just wondering, since sups aren’t in the union, do they have any recourse when they get terminated? I won’t say I like the guy, but he’s significantly less of a lying snake than the other supervisors. I’d say I dislike him the least out of our supervisors.
He wouldn't care at all if you were fired, trust me