Supervisor not changing start time

And the sad thing is, I'm not talking bad about the company because I like working here and was very optimistic about the opportunities available but don't care for the people in charge where I'm at. The work really isn't that bad and regardless what happens because of my letter it will still be a good learning experience going forward.

Needle Ran

And the sad thing is, I'm not talking bad about the company because I like working here and was very optimistic about the opportunities available but don't care for the people in charge where I'm at. The work really isn't that bad and regardless what happens because of my letter it will still be a good learning experience going forward.
Probably shouldn't have taken it in that direction with the note.

If you have a :censored2: nozzle of a full-timer, he'll LOVE closing out your file at the end of the season with a "no rehire".

Oh and who ever told you seasonals get paid for thanksgiving lied just to get you to show up the day before and after.

They did the same thing at my hub by telling people they get paid wednsday even if they collect a paper check.