Supervisor promoted

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
look at all the hourlies who think knowledge matters lmao

you get paid double, it's an easy job i hear

if you screw something up, who cares, just some hourly getting paid a bit more anyways

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
How the friend did you go from UPS package to UPS Freight ???????????????????????????
Your work history at package has nothing to do with Freight, plus Freight is basically a different company.

If you had no training in the Feeders department and you have no clue what you're new job entails, YOU'RE SCREWED ALREADY
22mgjq.jpg

john chesney

I’ve recently been promoted from part time package center supervisor to full time freight supervisor. Can anyone tell me what to expect are the differences between the two? Like benefits and how freight works?
Freight drivers are not like Ups drivers.They have the attitude so what I wreaked the truck what’s the big deal.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Freight drivers are jerks. I always wave or honk and they don’t even acknowledge me. Oh and about your switch to freight...you really screwed the pooch on this one

Indecisi0n

How many fingers are involved in this poke? How deep do you go? What if your finger breaks through....These are the questions I need answered...
One for noobs but more experienced can easily go with two/three.
Rule of thumb on depth is once it feels warm that should be enough.
It can be difficult to know if there is a true break through. Thats when you go with the sniff test or some prefer the taste test.

CanOSup

One of them
One for noobs but more experienced can easily go with two/three.
Rule of thumb on depth is once it feels warm that should be enough.
It can be difficult to know of there is a true break through. Thats when you go with the sniff test or some prefer the taste test.
Sound advice. I will put into practice to see its effect. I will be sure to publish Day 1 findings.