Supervisor said I'm required to work 10 hours

BigGuy2732

It's not a cry baby matter. Because the supervisor actually let my other two co workers go home on time and then told me I'm required to stay. My other two co workers are under me. The other two co workers are white and he let them leave with any problems but he told the two black workers they had to stay.

It's rare that whites have an in-group preference. I usually see that coming from non-whites.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
It's not a cry baby matter. Because the supervisor actually let my other two co workers go home on time and then told me I'm required to stay. My other two co workers are under me. The other two co workers are white and he let them leave with any problems but he told the two black workers they had to stay.
Then file a grievance. The name of this game is work as instructed. Get a name. Get a time. If they aren’t asking you to break the law or perform an immoral or unsafe act, do it and file later.

BeachBoy

I'm the only dedicated irreg guy in my building of 8 box lines. My full time supe told me they want to make it a full time position for all box lines. I told him I'm not giving up my job and he said he told them he refused to let me be replaced.
I actually take pride in doing my job and doing it well, despite disgustingly increasing volume.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
^ 22.3 do they still make those jobs haven't seen a bid sheet for them in 2 years in my hub, only 22.4

Yes. They actually created a bunch of new ones in my building but they are all combo load/unload or load/preload which seems awful. The better ones are the preload/air driver jobs imo.

JustDeliverIt

I don't believe that. I can only think of a couple examples of a 22.3 job morphing into something else entirely.

Our original 22.3 spots are twi/night jobs and we still have a bunch. They just “promoted” a group of PT preload employees in the last 6 months or so to FT 22.3 spots to work preload.