Supervisor tried to get me fired by attempting to bait me.

UPSSOCKS

You're right I can't legally purchase alcohol. In 14 months I will.

SOCKS something is wrong you. Here's are a few examples. UPSSOCKS wrote "Sups are inexpensive and very crucial to the company. Part Time sups make the world go round. They run the buisness. You can't teach them to grow. Some just have it, and some don't. The ones that do will go far without much guidance. No one helped me I fought and clawed to get where I am at." But when I fight and claw back I'm a tattle tell. What the F87K is wrong with you? You think you are the only one entitled to fight and claw to get ahead in life.

The kid down the road yells obscenities at you when you're in your yard. I would'nt fault the kid you're nuts. I have come to that conclusion after reading a few of your posts on here. The Brown up day post. "Tomorrow is Friday, and in my hub it's Brown Up Day. The goal is to do as much union work as possible without getting caught" You manipulate numbers just to reach your goal. I sure all the sups and managers do it. What makes you different is you are so arrogant you tell everyone your plan the day before you execute it. Did you ever think the kid down the road yells obscenities at you cause you're nuts. For some reason I think you had a "Touch myself in front of the kid down the road day without getting caught." That's why the kids yells at you.

In another of your posts TOM " I have this employee that is hardcore union, let's call him Tom. He's the first one to ask who is watching the sups work and if he catches someone working he is sure to let everyone know. He is also the guy that says, "Hey Jimmy I would file on that." He annoys me and I have my crew of 19 year olds give him a hard to time because, honestly I just don't like him" You send your part time sups to harass a worker you don't like. Whats wrong with you, undescended testicles? I may not be able to purchase alcohol legally. But your action is this post are that of a coward. I equate you as the Osma Bin Laden of UPS management you send your part times sups to do your dirty work, while you hide in the office. Then you go home and write about on BC. Kind of like how Osma posts his videos after some kind of event.

Then you have you're 2010 press release. http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f6/my-2010-press-release-297364/ Which is totally unlike anything you ever did post.

Judging from your reading some of your post's. I'm pretty sure you have somekind of mental disorder.

Listen to me young man... You are a 19 year old tattle tell!!!!!!!! I am honored that you researched some of my post. I am glad you have enjoyed my teachings.. Eat your veggies, wash behind your ears, and put your paperwork in to be a part time sup. Sups that tattle are my favorites....