supervisor tried to kill someone.

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Siveriano, Feb 6, 2020.

1. ManInBrown

ManInBrown Well-Known Member

Fake news?

2. Sudz

Sudz Active Member

Were you there?

3. Siveriano

Siveriano Active Member

Obviously the title is a click bait...
    But it did happend, yes not ambulance was called nor was 911 but you seem to miss the point.
    The supervisor was performing an unsafe work method, even when our pcm SUP told him not to do it, he decided to still let the bucket truck go down the stairs while the driver was there.
    Maybe the driver is faking who knows but even tho a safety violation like this shouldn't just be forgotten and unaddressed.

4. Justaloader

Justaloader Active Member

I didn't miss the point at all. Coming here and bitching about it on this website, or trying to white knight / taddle tale about it isn't the way I, personally, would deal with the "sup performing an unsafe work method". I would have reported the issue, and would then have gone back to work. If I made a post on here about every single thing I saw at my hub that was unsafe and should be dealt with, hell I'd spend more time on here than actually working.

5. Siveriano

Siveriano Active Member

I think a SUP trying to kill a driver should be known nation wide.

6. Sudz

Sudz Active Member

Seems like an exaggeration to say he was trying to kill him. Those laundry carts aren't that heavy, but it could still have resulted in serious injuries. Hopefully the driver files a police report, calls the ethics hotline, and files a grievance. Writing a friendly letter to OSHA to ask about what they can do might be a good idea too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Justaloader

Justaloader Active Member

I think you might be blowing it out of proportion. Hard to say for sure as I wasn't there, but, to go so far as to say a person was intentionally trying to kill another person with a cart (hell why not just toss the guy off the steps head first....seems it might be more effective).....really?

8. rod

rod #1 on Upstates "list"

It should have been like a sports game. Clear the benches and everybody go at it.

9. Siveriano

Siveriano Active Member

Damn nice nice.
    Yeah obviously the whole "trying to kill" is exaggeration. Still UPS loves to claim drivers "intentionally trying to sabotage ups" or " Stealing time" etc etc.
    So when people ask me for me the SUP try to kill my homie.

10. Wally

Wally BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

I bet the sup was tap dancing more than the time @burrheadd came home smelling of cheap perfume and covered with glitter!

11. iruhnman630

iruhnman630 Well-Known Member

I'm just trying to think of any scenario where a pt sup thinks it is acceptable to roll those things down some stairs.

Sounds like a resume needs to be updated

12. DumbTruckDriver

DumbTruckDriver Allergic to cardboard.

Is he sure it wasn’t more than just his arm...?5B181B3A-100A-4803-ADDB-C345E853CCBF.gif

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  13. Jkloc420

Jkloc420 Well-Known Member

you need to get your :censored2: together

14. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

I know I'm a wreck. I'm barely keeping it together.

15. Siveriano

Siveriano Active Member

Yeah sadly. But knowledge is power.
    I personally enjoy all these kind of situations as it entertains me tbh.
    Then if this happend to someone else then i can give them my advice base on this situation.

16. TearsInRain

TearsInRain IE boogeyman

I don’t get why any of you think this didn’t happen, I 100% believe in the meadowlands some stupid :censored2: like could go down

17. Siveriano

Siveriano Active Member

Like the manager from JC getting fire for forging numbers?
    Or for asking SUP to deliver on sunday bulk stops while leaving them on docks of commercial customers.
    Tbh Meadowlands is such a circus lol.

18. watdaflock?

watdaflock? Well-Known Member

We don't care, and quit being a tattletale.

19. Sudz

Sudz Active Member

That would be UPS.

20. watdaflock?

watdaflock? Well-Known Member

[​IMG]