supervisor tried to kill someone.

Siveriano

He was hit with a cart and his only injury is a strain of his right arm? You made it sound like this dude was obliterated and knocked down / off the steps. He didn't even go to the ER, he went to Concentra (standard practice in a WC claim), and has been released to what appears to be modified duty (didn't even get a day off).

Starting to wonder if this guy was like Shaq when he would go for a rebound, miss it, and then fall down, lay on his back, and raise his legs straight up all dramatic-like.

Obviously the title is a click bait...
But it did happend, yes not ambulance was called nor was 911 but you seem to miss the point.
The supervisor was performing an unsafe work method, even when our pcm SUP told him not to do it, he decided to still let the bucket truck go down the stairs while the driver was there.
Maybe the driver is faking who knows but even tho a safety violation like this shouldn't just be forgotten and unaddressed.

Justaloader

Obviously the title is a click bait...
But it did happend, yes not ambulance was called nor was 911 but you seem to miss the point.
The supervisor was performing an unsafe work method, even when our pcm SUP told him not to do it, he decided to still let the bucket truck go down the stairs while the driver was there.
Maybe the driver is faking who knows but even tho a safety violation like this shouldn't just be forgotten and unaddressed.

I didn't miss the point at all. Coming here and bitching about it on this website, or trying to white knight / taddle tale about it isn't the way I, personally, would deal with the "sup performing an unsafe work method". I would have reported the issue, and would then have gone back to work. If I made a post on here about every single thing I saw at my hub that was unsafe and should be dealt with, hell I'd spend more time on here than actually working.

Siveriano

I didn't miss the point at all. Coming here and bitching about it on this website, or trying to white knight / taddle tale about it isn't the way I, personally, would deal with the "sup performing an unsafe work method". I would have reported the issue, and would then have gone back to work. If I made a post on here about every single thing I saw at my hub that was unsafe and should be dealt with, hell I'd spend more time on here than actually working.
I think a SUP trying to kill a driver should be known nation wide.

Nah

Seems like an exaggeration to say he was trying to kill him. Those laundry carts aren't that heavy, but it could still have resulted in serious injuries. Hopefully the driver files a police report, calls the ethics hotline, and files a grievance. Writing a friendly letter to OSHA to ask about what they can do might be a good idea too.

Justaloader

I think you might be blowing it out of proportion. Hard to say for sure as I wasn't there, but, to go so far as to say a person was intentionally trying to kill another person with a cart (hell why not just toss the guy off the steps head first....seems it might be more effective).....really?

Siveriano

Seems like an exaggeration to say he was trying to kill him. Those laundry carts aren't that heavy, but it could still have resulted in serious injuries. Hopefully the driver files a police report, calls the ethics hotline, and files a grievance. Writing a friendly letter to OSHA to ask about what they can do might be a good idea too.
Damn nice nice.
Yeah obviously the whole "trying to kill" is exaggeration. Still UPS loves to claim drivers "intentionally trying to sabotage ups" or " Stealing time" etc etc.
So when people ask me for me the SUP try to kill my homie.

iruhnman630

I'm just trying to think of any scenario where a pt sup thinks it is acceptable to roll those things down some stairs.

Sounds like a resume needs to be updated

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Is he sure it wasn’t more than just his arm...?
5B181B3A-100A-4803-ADDB-C345E853CCBF.gif

Siveriano

I don’t get why any of you think this didn’t happen, I 100% believe in the meadowlands some stupid :censored2: like could go down
Like the manager from JC getting fire for forging numbers?
Or for asking SUP to deliver on sunday bulk stops while leaving them on docks of commercial customers.
Tbh Meadowlands is such a circus lol.