Supervisor's Pet

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
worry-bout-yourself2.gif

Overpaid Union Thug

I use my seniority to make sure and bump the guy off of every single 8 hour and optional holiday requests he puts in for.
That isn't necessary in my center. It's damn near impossible to get an 8 hour request already if you are in the bottom 2/3 of the seniority list because there are too many in the top 1/3 that are requesting them just to get the penalty. So management just pays the penalty and the top drivers keep requesting them. Good idea though. I like the fifth wheel grease idea too.

BrownBrokeDown

That isn't necessary in my center. It's damn near impossible to get an 8 hour request already if you are in the bottom 2/3 of the seniority list because there are too many in the top 1/3 that are requesting them just to get the penalty. So management just pays the penalty and the top drivers keep requesting them. Good idea though. I like the fifth wheel grease idea too.
Yeah don't do the grease thing. It wouldn't turn out well for you if the parking lot cameras showed you doing it and he reported you.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I never talk about other employees to management. Even the absolute worst, slowest, least safety conscious. I only address things to that particular person or perhaps a steward. However, if it's the steward and something really bad, I guess then there needs to be some type of balance towards management intervention too. :)

And I would never waste my breath telling someone else what to do! LOL

BrownBrokeDown

Taco Bell is much better than any laxative I have ever tried.
The only thing better than Taco Bell, is the Spicy Chili Shrimp from my wife's favorite fast food chinese place. I stay at home from 2 hrs after consumption to 24 hrs after consumption. Usually weigh 5 lbs less, and have the knowledge that my digestive system is 100% cleaned out after. Gotta stay hydrated though.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
The only thing better than Taco Bell, is the Spicy Chili Shrimp from my wife's favorite fast food chinese place. I stay at home from 2 hrs after consumption to 24 hrs after consumption. Usually weigh 5 lbs less, and have the knowledge that my digestive system is 100% cleaned out after. Gotta stay hydrated though.
Sounds like a good pre-colonoscopy cleanse.