Supervisors putting up retainers?

Pickles

Are PT sups allowed to put up retainers/take out portable rollers, etc.? For 14 years the hourly employees have always done it. Lately, the sups will send you to a trailer to clean it up and they will strap it up and shut down the doors. Just wondering if this is allowed since they aren't forwarding actual packages.

NHDRVR

Are PT sups allowed to put up retainers/take out portable rollers, etc.? For 14 years the hourly employees have always done it. Lately, the sups will send you to a trailer to clean it up and they will strap it up and shut down the doors. Just wondering if this is allowed since they aren't forwarding actual packages.

I always thought that as long as they are not touching cardboard everything is fair game...

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Wow load retainers what hub is this being done,,,certainly not PRORI ,WORMA or CHEMA these people never heard of them lol lol lol

NEFARIOUS

BOTTOM FEEDER
It has to do with setup of work area shoud be union work. Also if it has been union work for 14 years as you stated you could use the term past practice....

Richie

upser_J

Wow load retainers what hub is this being done,,,certainly not PRORI ,WORMA or CHEMA these people never heard of them lol lol lol
we've heard of them in CHEMA except 95% of them are broken, and the rest are all being taken by the same sup everyday.

upser_J

I believe that it should fall under as hourly work. They pay employees to set up a belt or an area so they consider it union work, until the shift starts, then it mysteriously becomes ok for a supervisor to do it. hmmm sounds like another management scam

W

westsideworma

you got somethin to say bout WORMA? :happy-very:

I wouldn't know about our trailer loads, I'm on the preload, but I do see some questionable ones from time to time from other buildings on the rare occasion I'm in the primary.

jimstud

Banned
we had the same problem in brockton , grieved it and won. no more problem.