Supervisors working without consequences

Rack em

Made the Podium
That LOA was discussed here back when Tuscan building had 40 cases of covid.

It won't happen.
We have zero cases of covid in our center, the company has no excuse in our local not to hire more people. They just don't want to hire which is why the local is going to step in and make them do something about the staffing issue since the company wants to blatantly disregard the contract. Again, I don't know what will come of it, but our local is trying to make something happen. It might happen that we are allowed to bring the truck back at 9.5 hours, but there is talk of that or higher 9.5 penalty pay since the company won't make any effort.

What'dyabringmetoday???

We have zero cases of covid in our center, the company has no excuse in our local not to hire more people. They just don't want to hire which is why the local is going to step in and make them do something about the staffing issue since the company wants to blatantly disregard the contract. Again, I don't know what will come of it, but our local is trying to make something happen. It might happen that we are allowed to bring the truck back at 9.5 hours, but there is talk of that or higher 9.5 penalty pay since the company won't make any effort.
Thank goodness for the "elected leaders". They'll hold UPS accountable. Lol.

542thruNthru

705/710 are not part of the master contract
200-5.gif

A supervisor will never touch a package if you work correctly. UPS supervisors can work and touch packages. If the union workers don’t show. It’s very common at all facilities for half the loaders to call in sick daily.

djcodine

A supervisor will never touch a package if you work correctly. UPS supervisors can work and touch packages. If the union workers don’t show. It’s very common at all facilities for half the loaders to call in sick daily.
actually that is wrong. The supervisor has to call in a full time driver in if there is no more part timers to call, then can only load till the full timer gets there. In my building they refuse to call in drivers, they will actually tell you not to clock in if you see them working.

actually that is wrong. The supervisor has to call in a full time driver in if there is no more part timers to call, then can only load till the full timer gets there. In my building they refuse to call in drivers, they will actually tell you not to clock in if you see them working.
If full time drivers don’t answer their phones, then the sups keep working. I’m right about this you’re just arguing to argue. You even admit in your reply to me, then can only load till full timer gets there. Thanks for playing.