Supplement...

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Any word on Southern Supplement?
Jack Burton it’s all in the reflexes. Give me what ya got 886 baby!!!
tenor.gif

Slug Life

When do we eat?
I’ll tell you like I tell the wife, “it’s all I’ve got right now, give me a few days and I’ll try again”

But yes, we should be hearing something about meetings to discuss the Southern soon.
Fair enough. I got a whole center of hungry contract rats to feed. They are depending on the Pork Chop Express to deliver. Over

Slug Life

When do we eat?
Bs if you ask me. We work in the heat down South and get nada. I want the 10 minute paid break on top of hour non-paid meal break. Also 3 weeks at 8 years vacation.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Bs if you ask me. We work in the heat down South and get nada. I want the 10 minute paid break on top of hour non-paid meal break. Also 3 weeks at 8 years vacation.
I think no change is good considering the problems with the Master. I don’t see much in the Southern that needs changing personally.

Slug Life

When do we eat?
Well for starters we were the only idiots with TCD’s. Major loss on full-time on our part. I’ve read all the other supplements. We are the red-headed bastards by far. Over

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Well for starters we were the only idiots with TCD’s. Major loss on full-time on our part. I’ve read all the other supplements. We are the ted-headed bastards by far. Over
Well the part time cover drivers have been in since I’ve been around (2000). We also have language about rights to go home (article 64) and double time for time worked on holidays that most other supplements don’t.

And back to part time cover drivers, they are only suppose to be on road to cover days off or vacations, grieve if otherwise.

panther

They bring in cover drivers and say they have extra drivers and ask who wants to go home during the pcm. per seniorty. Burns me up. And of course drivers go home.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
They bring in cover drivers and say they have extra drivers and ask who wants to go home during the pcm. per seniorty. Burns me up. And of course drivers go home.
That’s the culture, trying to get everyone to demand their 8 hours is impossible. Then you have the guys that will simply “take the call” to not show up.

panther

4 extra drivers yesterday but half the drivers cant get back for air pull. Small center too might I add. Just plain stupid.

John Boy

Running the same amount of routes every day(Small Center). Start time was pushed up 5 whole minutes and our air has to be back 30 minutes earlier now. Makes a whole lot of sense.

govols019

You smell that?

That's a direct contract violation if they are coding them as layoff...can't work TCD's with full timers on lay off.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Doesn't matter....contract says no TCD is to work if full time driver is laid off.
Problem is, much like a lot of things, the FT facilitate it by making deals and agreeing not to work. No one wants to kill the goose that lays the Golden day off eggs. They simply code them as scheduled day off, not lay off.

panther

I have expressed my feelings with this because I knew how it would eventually be taken advantage of and basically was asked if I really wanted to upset fellow drivers who wanted a day off.