Supplements Please

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
You me no appreciation.

You mean no appreciation haha

The grammar police trip is cut must still be high

No, I was reading something. You should try it sometime.

Google 705 website we have our proposal to ups and ups proposal to us I'm not posting the link but Google it tell me what you think
You could use a comma, and maybe a period or two here...

Nobody is getting a raise at almost 3% inflation and a 2% Raise and loosing the easiest day after Thanksgiving everyone shows up for triple time making our day easy

*losing

Now go load my package car and don’t misload you little wise ass.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Should have preface “showing” as waving it in the air and saying “not much changed but I don’t have time to go over it now” “there will be meetings to discuss the Supplement and national in the near future”.

They are also very aware the National isn’t going to pass.
Sadly, going off how the master turned out, "not much changed" is probably a good thing.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Don't ask me. I have been like the Children's book "The Giving Tree". You all have left me as a stump with little to know appreciation. You can wait on those!

All you gave was vagueness and, what ultimately turned out to be, deception. I'm Glad you're all out of stuff to give, personally.

Tony Q

Let me guess, here's the gist of everything else you will be saying:

All these supplements are great!
They all have something for everyone.
Just wait and see.

I think I got it. Thanks.:thumbup1:
Actually some supplements will be better than others. I won't comment on the supplements because I don't feel its my place, but no they are not all going to be great. There is some lemons in there.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Some Dicks are bigger than others. Then there are the walking dicks......... All eyes turn to Tony Q.

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
Next Friday at the earliest. But don't count on it.

They're probably going to wait until the 2-man meetings are complete.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
???

Everyone is getting a raise ?

Which group of full-timers are you talking about ?

And start another internet :censored2:storm ?

-Bug-

I believe that some people are worried about these 22.4s replacing the current 22.3s and 22.2s positions when they are vacated. All of the 22.2s and and some of the 22.3s are high seniority and currently at top rate, It would be a money saver for the company to have a low seniority or a hire off the street to replace them. With the way the company moves these jobs around it will sure be easy to hide or recreate. Will there be any solid language in this contract to protect those inside positions?

Also with the 5,000 new full time positions created with this contract will it be enough to reach the no more than 25 % limits written in the 22.4 language. It would be a good question to figure out just how many RPCDs there are nationwide and formulate just how many 22.4s can be created. Just in my local we have approximately 400 regular route drivers, do the math. If it is more than the stated 5,000 than where are the rest being created from?