Supplements Please

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I noticed that in the first years of this contract language that the company is not required to create any new positions and that the rest of the contract they have the option to create the rest anytime they want to do it. They might to decide to create most in the last year of the contract, avoiding the extra costs of paying into the pension and health and welfare plans for a full time position. It will not off the start help the Teamster's underfunded benefit plans.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
They might to decide to create most in the last year of the contract, avoiding the extra costs of paying into the pension and health and welfare plans for a full time position.

Or even try to create yet another 22.xx position and, just like this current contract, push the agreed upon numbers (that they failed to meet) onto the next contract?

Superteeth2478

Let me guess, here's the gist of everything else you will be saying:

All these supplements are great!
They all have something for everyone.
Just wait and see.

I think I got it. Thanks.:thumbup1:
Oh yeah, they all have something for everyone. All the supplementals are also going to give us the Big Brown Weenie (TM), just like the NMA did...

Superteeth2478

Southern is done, BA showed us at a parking lot meeting but said he can’t talk about it yet. He also said there will be meetings announced to discuss the master.
If the Southern Supplemental Agreement for UPS Freight is any indication, then there really probably aren't too many changes for the Package Division, either. Which might not be a bad thing, because it could have gotten worse like the NMA.