Support Straight Pride?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yah, there’s definitely no homosexual activity in the animal kingdom, no sir.
Riiiiight...have @Wrong tell you about some penguins.

Yeah, it's getting so you can't hardly go in the woods anymore without seeing a buck deer getting a bj from another buck. Then they all run-through the woods together like some kind of pride parade.

Last edited:

newfie

Do you make a habit of going to gay parades or do you just look up outrage pictures of the San Francisco ones meant to get your blood pumping?

i dont go to them and yes I have seen quite a few pictures and video's over the years of them. Are you claiming that all those pictures of gay pride parades where the more flambouyent members of your group act in lewd decadent means did not occur? were all those pictures over the years, all that video doctored by anti gay groups?

one thing i think you can conceed is that our fourth of july parades tend to be very inclusive of societal values and exhibit none of the decadence some members of your group enjoy.

heterosexuals dont generally have parades where they run around half dressed and simulate sexual acts and sexual anatomy in their parades. I do think if Gays did more to keep that kind of stuff in the bedroom and out of the public then acceptance of them would have been quicker over the years.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
heterosexuals dont generally have parades where they run around half dressed and simulate sexual acts and sexual anatomy in their parades. I do think if Gays did more to keep that kind of stuff in the bedroom and out of the public then acceptance of them would have been quicker over the years.
Guess you've never been to Mardi Gras. You're missing out.

Indecisi0n

i dont go to them and yes I have seen quite a few pictures and video's over the years of them. Are you claiming that all those pictures of gay pride parades where the more flambouyent members of your group act in lewd decadent means did not occur? were all those pictures over the years, all that video doctored by anti gay groups?

one thing i think you can conceed is that our fourth of july parades tend to be very inclusive of societal values and exhibit none of the decadence some members of your group enjoy.

Sounds like someone has a dad-bod.

Indecisi0n

Chris Evans Destroys Straight Pride March With One Tweet

cear-chris-evans-captain-america-h.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.