Suppose to start work today as seasonal help, no call from management.

Aldous23

You blew them off on Saturday, you are supposed to be ready whenever they call you. You will be lucky to get called at all now.
I wasn't suppose to start until today though. It was on my availibilty form. Sorry that I couldn't work on Saturday because I already had an appointment and had to get shoes to be able to work.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I wasn't suppose to start until today though. It was on my availibilty form. Sorry that I couldn't work on Saturday because I already had an appointment and had to get shoes to be able to work.

Just telling you like it is pal, you don't have to apologize to me. I could be wrong but...I could be right. Guess we will just have to wait and see.

Kinda weird they told you not to call them, they would call you huh?

Aldous23

Just telling you like it is pal, you don't have to apologize to me. I could be wrong but...I could be right. Guess we will just have to wait and see.

Kinda weird they told you not to call them, they would call you huh?
That's what they said, I finally received a call a few minutes ago after waiting all morning. Thanks for your help.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Today I was suppose to start working for UPS as a seasonal driver helper. I was told they would call me between 9-11am. I never received a call. On Saturday, two days before I was suppose to start work and two days before my availability started they called me and asked if I could work that day. I declined because I had to get stuff together to start work today. The manager told me they would call me on Monday between 9-11am and to not call them at all. What should I do? Why did they not call me today? How do I contact them if i am not supposed to call the number back?
You declined? OH NO! YOU ARE NOW ON THE LIST!

Good luck.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
i say he works a couple days then figures out it sucks
He will be crying?
flood.gif

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
On Saturday, two days before I was suppose to start work and two days before my availability started they called me and asked if I could work that day. I declined because I had to get stuff together to start work today.

Thank you Turd, was under the assumption I would be working every Monday-Friday guaranteed until Xmas.

Yes they did

There are all your problems.

Good luck.