Supreme Court to Trump: Hand Over Your Taxes!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Get over it, and move on.
I made it clear before the election I thought Trump would lose because the Democrats rigged the election, and it would end up in the courts.

That's exactly what happened, there's nothing for me to "get over".

You're the one who's still crying about it, you need to move on.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Then what is the basis of your contention that Jesus was conservative? Even if he actually existed.
Jesus wasn't a conservative either.

The conservative party hijacked Christian values and pretends to be the party of Christian's but stabs us in the back left and right.

If trump doesnt run and we get another Obama Romney election I'm voting libertarian.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
@bacha29

Christian's dont believe in abortion. Trump was the first president to attend the women's march for life Trump also put huge pressure on states to open their churches and allow worship.

He may not have been a christian but he knows what we wanted and fought for us
And to be honest I'm not even opposed to abortion. I mean I am but I also understand that I'm pushing my faith on you when I vote to make it illegal. I just dont want it taxpayer funded, because then I'm directly responsible for abortions just because I go to work.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Jesus wasn't a conservative either.

The conservative party hijacked Christian values and pretends to be the party of Christian's but stabs us in the back left and right.

If trump doesnt run and we get another Obama Romney election I'm voting libertarian.

There's a conservative party? Wait, are you actually from Canada? :wink2:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
@bacha29

Christian's dont believe in abortion. Trump was the first president to attend the women's march for life Trump also put huge pressure on states to open their churches and allow worship.

And to be honest I'm not even opposed to abortion. I mean I am but I also understand that I'm pushing my faith on you when I vote to make it illegal. I just dont want it taxpayer funded, because then I'm directly responsible for abortions just because I go to work.

It doesn't require faith to know that brutally murdering helpless babies is reprehensible.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I made it clear before the election I thought Trump would lose because the Democrats rigged the election, and it would end up in the courts.

That's exactly what happened, there's nothing for me to "get over".

You're the one who's still crying about it, you need to move on.

Yeah if anyone made a fool out of themselves it was me. :censored2:in q anon.

bacha29

@bacha29

Christians don't believe in abortions huh? According to the website "The Christian Post" 70% of women who have had an abortion are professing Christians and 76% said that they weren't going to let their religion get in the way of their right to choose.

How do you like them gospels?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Christians don't believe in abortions huh? According to the website "The Christian Post" 70% of women who have had an abortion are professing Christians and 76% said that they weren't going to let their religion get in the way of their right to choose.

King David once lusted after the wife, Bathsheba, of one of his captains, Uriah. David openly conspired with one of his generals to abandon the captain in a battle so he would be killed, and David could take his wife. God referred to David as a man after his own heart. Why? Because when he was confronted, he confessed and repented. David and Bathsheba had a son who grew up to be King Solomon. Great things can come out of the most vile of circumstances.

You try to point out hypocrisy to people who understand it all too well. Those women who claim to be Christian and murder their babies are just like King David. Perhaps, when confronted with the truth, they too will confess and repent, and something great will come out of it.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads

Beware of false prophets

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
King David once lusted after the wife, Bathsheba, of one of his captains, Uriah. David openly conspired with one of his generals to abandon the captain in a battle so he would be killed, and David could take his wife. God referred to David as a man after his own heart. Why? Because when he was confronted, he confessed and repented. David and Bathsheba had a son who grew up to be King Solomon. Great things can come out of the most vile of circumstances.

You try to point out hypocrisy to people who understand it all too well. Those women who claim to be Christian and murder their babies are just like King David. Perhaps, when confronted with the truth, they too will confess and repent, and something great will come out of it.

Yeah anyone who fears God doesnt think they know better than Him

vantexan

Just makes them wrong.