Supreme Court to Trump: Hand Over Your Taxes!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I’m surprised the scotus decided not to take the Pennsylvania case. That is a slam duck win for Trump and a slap in the face towards people who violated to constitution to stack the deck for Biden. It’s plain as day in the constitution that it is the state legislature job. Partisans in Pennsylvania who took oaths to uphold the constitution put their party politics over our limitations of government power. They are dangerous individuals.
The people who are most dangerous to our freedoms!

bacha29

Even so any earned income from anywhere is on his Federal returns. Anything that's on his NY state returns is on his Federal too. Considering that the Cincinnati office of the IRS, which was the office in charge of granting tax exempt status to political action committees, was approving almost all Democratic PAC's while denying that status to almost all Republican PAC's, do you really think the IRS would hesitate scouring all of Trump's returns for anything.damning to leak before the 2016 election? Already established that the Obama administration spied on Trump's campaign and transition team.
Let me try again. Right now Trump's tax issue is a New York state only matter. And expansion of the case will require a court order based on evidence of possible willful tax fraud. Now look, state and federal authorities do this kind of thing all the time. Now what is it about Trump's case that has you fretting so?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Does anyone even understand what kind of president this creates. That means anyone's taxes can be opened up. Lol. What a trap..

bacha29

Do you ever get tired of all your conspiracy theories about Trump being proven to be nothing other than delusions of the TDS left?
I'm talking about the Pa. and the constitutional basis upon which YOU a short time ago claimed that the cases and the ruling's pertaining to them were "wrong" and that's your word were based on something more credible that simply your purely layman's opinion. If you've got something legal scholars (which I am not and neither are you) can examine, stand and deliver.

vantexan

Let me try again. Right now Trump's tax issue is a New York state only matter. And expansion of the case will require a court order based on evidence of possible willful tax fraud. Now look, state and federal authorities do this kind of thing all the time. Now what is it about Trump's case that has you fretting so?
No worries here. Just amazed at the thirst to get something, anything, on Trump. By the way, are you excited that Biden is involving us in the Middle East again? It just occurred to me how little negative news we had out of there the last four years. That didn't last long.

bacha29

No worries here. Just amazed at the thirst to get something, anything, on Trump. By the way, are you excited that Biden is involving us in the Middle East again? It just occurred to me how little negative news we had out of there the last four years. That didn't last long.
Of course you would never heard anything bad about Trump given that Fox News is your only news and information outlet. No surprise given that Fox News is the GOP's information clearinghouse .

Supersoaker

Proud Republican Against Trump (RAT)
Of course you would never heard anything bad about Trump given that Fox News is your only news and information outlet. No surprise given that Fox News is the GOP's information clearinghouse .
Well, they want to be.

Imagine their surprise when they found out that they weren't being quite dumb enough.

Now they are playing ketchup.

vantexan

FOX has always played what prominent Democrats have said critical of Trump, warts and all. Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Nadler, AOC, many others. Promptly, right after it was said. They also play what commentators on CNN, MSNBC, and others say about Trump and Republicans. You see, you don't know that because you don't watch FOX, but FOX viewers are very informed about what the Left is saying. It's the best weapon against the Left.

But I digress. Why did you avoid talking about Biden bombing Syria? If we get into a war with Syria will Russia sit it out? Iran?

newfie

"We are fortunate that the Pennsylvania Supreme Court’s decision to change the receipt deadline for mail-in ballots does not appear to have changed the outcome in any federal election. This Court ordered the county boards to segregate ballots received later than the deadline set by the legislature. And none of the parties contend that those ballots made an outcome-determinative difference in any relevant federal election."

Even in his dissent, Clarence Thomas dismisses the thoroughly debunked election fraud hoax - of course that won't stop you from hawking it.

The only rule I'm clear on is 8 > 1
Your fabrications are making it difficult to decide between creative or optimistic.