Surviving a fake pandemic

The big package

This theory that we shouldn't take the vaccine because it took a short period of time to create this vaccine is ridiculous . First of all the medical industry and the pharmaceutical research and development industry has changed drastically over the last couple of years . The technology that they are using today is incredible . The long-term consequences of getting this virus is unknown . It could be a life of misery . Also somebody here said that the flu shot is only 40% effective , they change and improve the flu vaccine all the time . This year it is a four strain flu shot . I usually don't get the flu shot but I did this year . I highly recommend that everybody do the same !!!

over9five

Staff member
complete rubbish and widely debunked
wrong.gif

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
This theory that we shouldn't take the vaccine because it took a short period of time to create this vaccine is ridiculous . First of all the medical industry and the pharmaceutical research and development industry has changed drastically over the last couple of years . The technology that they are using today is incredible . The long-term consequences of getting this virus is unknown . It could be a life of misery . Also somebody here said that the flu shot is only 40% effective , they change and improve the flu vaccine all the time . This year it is a four strain flu shot . I usually don't get the flu shot but I did this year . I highly recommend that everybody do the same !!!
Ok that's all fine and dandy but can you at least agree that the vaccine shouldn't be forced?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Well I know as of late November, when adjusted for population, no states have had more new Covid-19 infections, hospitalizations and deaths over the prior month than North and South Dakota. The nearby states of Iowa, Wyoming, Nebraska and Idaho were not far behind.
Yeah. I know a guy out there who says he's practically tripping over bodies. Must be pretty bad.

trickpony1

This theory that we shouldn't take the vaccine because it took a short period of time to create this vaccine is ridiculous .

The seasonal flu vaccine has been around for 70 years and we still have the flu which, by the way, kills a number of people each year.

Tells us more about how we should be lab rats of this new vaccine that has been around 2-3 months.

We'll wait......

fishtm2001

The seasonal flu vaccine has been around for 70 years and we still have the flu which, by the way, kills a number of people each year.

Tells us more about how we should be lab rats of this new vaccine that has been around 2-3 months.

We'll wait......
Because donald himself warped it up for you.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
donald would have you believe it was developed much sooner. They (you know, the deep state) kept it under wraps until after the election. You're forgiven if you've lost track of all his conspiracies.
They did develop it sooner. Cnn was talking about it in a morning meeting in august.
They didn't want to release it earlier, because they didn't want to help trump.

Re-Raise

They did develop it sooner. Cnn was talking about it in a morning meeting in august.
They didn't want to release it earlier, because they didn't want to help trump.
It is not all about Trump clown!!

They have testing protocols that need to be followed, many of which include following the test subjects over a period of time.

It really hurts my head that some of you believe this crazy crp and are allowed to actually vote!