Surviving a fake pandemic

vantexan

It is not all about Trump clown!!

They have testing protocols that need to be followed, many of which include following the test subjects over a period of time.

It really hurts my head that some of you believe this crazy crp and are allowed to actually vote!
So you're saying the pharmaceutical companies didn't follow the testing protocols? The issue isn't they didn't follow those protocols, they did. The issue is how quickly they came up with vaccines. Modern technology allowed that. Methods such as genome sequencing, which wasn't available that long ago, allowed that. Guess you can just go with the virus naturally abating over time like the Spanish flu did. It might not. It's your choice whether to take a vaccine. I want to see my elderly parents in Florida again so I'm taking it as are they.

clipperman

Well I know as of late November, when adjusted for population, no states have had more new Covid-19 infections, hospitalizations and deaths over the prior month than North and South Dakota. The nearby states of Iowa, Wyoming, Nebraska and Idaho were not far behind.
Why did you skip over Montana? Three times the active case count of ND and more positive cases day for day than ND,my guess is your waiting for their newly minted Republican governor to take over then you’ll notice them,you literally drew a line all the Way around that state,funny

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

People don't understand incentives. The more covid, the more money = more cases. When the British colonized India, they wanted to reduce the cobra population. They figured to pay per dead cobra turned over. Did that reduce the cobra population? Nope, people started raising them to kill and hand over to the British. The cobra population exploded, d'oh.

Think of all the countries with severe lock down measures. You think they have any incentive to inflate, or even be honest about, their numbers? China's a perfect example. They covered up their real numbers, and the main stream media helped them.

newfie

People don't understand incentives. The more covid, the more money = more cases. When the British colonized India, they wanted to reduce the cobra population. They figured to pay per dead cobra turned over. Did that reduce the cobra population? Nope, people started raising them to kill and hand over to the British. The cobra population exploded, d'oh.

Think of all the countries with severe lock down measures. You think they have any incentive to inflate, or even be honest about, their numbers? China's a perfect example. They covered up their real numbers, and the main stream media helped them.

mean while germany has the lowest reported covid death rate. the only thing they do different is if you have diabetes and get covid you died of diabetes not covid.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It is not all about Trump clown!!

They have testing protocols that need to be followed, many of which include following the test subjects over a period of time.

It really hurts my head that some of you believe this crazy crp and are allowed to actually vote!
Thinking about "What's for supper" hurts your head.
You should restrain!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The number of cases mentioned is misleading.
Cases should only refer to Infected Persons REQUIRING Medical Attention.