Suspension letter !

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
Received a suspension letter because of like 4 no scans in last 2 months at bulk stops . Can I grieve it ?
You can but it will probably go no where. Slide your packages in rows of 5. 1 no scan every 2-months isn't bad... 4 is quite a bit.

Then once back after committing you'll do better. Buy NGA & SBE and stay long.

CVS too.... Karen takes over Feb. 1st and we know how well Carol did here at UPS on June 1st.

Stick with CRAMER! 😊

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
Received a suspension letter because of like 4 no scans in last 2 months at bulk stops . Can I grieve it ?
You gotta turn it around on UPS, they care about you as much as you care about buying a company partnered with Amazon Logistics.
There's no loyalty on either side. Look out for #1 while making cash! Nothing personal, business decision.

Jakamoe

I work for teamsters, UPS contracted me
Depending on contract, verbal warning is needed first. If they didn't, then you could grieve the letter. Usually, at least here, the letter doesn't mean anything, you show up to work, you work. Just another day

Rack em

Made the Podium
From now on make sure you scan every single package no matter what! If it takes you an extra 30min per stop who cares, you are working as directed. Pretty soon they will ask you why your over allowed is through the roof and you can tell them it's because you have to make sure every package is scanned because they decided to discipline you for petty :censored2:. Make them regret giving you a warning letter ;)

Dumbo

Like you missed the scan or you just didn't have the package in your car? Always message in from the location when you can't find a package. If you just don't have it and you message in you are covered. Otherwise you need to do better about scanning. Slow down and take the earbud out so you can hear it.

Yes , I had a total of 4 no scans in 2 months . Manage ask me about one in November (verbal) then gave me a warning letter about two weeks ago . And it finally came down to the suspension..
They ask me to check to see if the company received the packages on each occasion and they all got delivered .. UPS got paid at the end of the day that’s all that Matters right . It’s kind of like having a driver follow we miss deliver something the next day we verify . With no consequences . I don’t understand how they can pick and choose what to discipline about

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yes , I had a total of 4 no scans in 2 months . Manage ask me about one in November (verbal) then gave me a warning letter about two weeks ago . And it finally came down to the suspension..
They ask me to check to see if the company received the packages on each occasion and they all got delivered .. UPS got paid at the end of the day that’s all that Matters right . It’s kind of like having a driver follow we miss deliver something the next day we verify . With no consequences . I don’t understand how they can pick and choose what to discipline about
If you didn’t scan them for delivery UPS may not have gotten paid.

542thruNthru

1st...You need to slow down and scan every package.

2nd... Speak with your steward about filing a grievance for your suspension. In my area it has to be file with in 10 days of the discipline.