Suspension Paycode meaning when do I return to work?

Janedoey

And what did your steward say to you about the whole thing?
They said I’m not resigning and the lp wants to take it to panel & just basically talked among each other as to how to help me I guess. I’m supposedly under investigation so I don’t think anyone can say yet

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
When I check upser time card viewer, it says suspension only on two days for the other days it just says no card
it shows suspension on monday but no card for today and the rest of the week because your pay code for the day has not been submitted yet by whoever does your time card. right now my upsers says my time for monday and no card for the rest of the week just like yours

Janedoey

it shows suspension on monday but no card for today and the rest of the week because your pay code for the day has not been submitted yet by whoever does your time card. right now my upsers says my time for monday and no card for the rest of the week just like yours
I checked again it says suspended now for this day it’s Christmas (eve) so forget trying to contact anyone right now at this point. Honesty i think if I’m fired, I don’t give a damn only because that’s life and I’ll move on. :censored2: happens rather I’m wronged or not. Somethings aren’t worth fighting

Janedoey

Who wants to go back to a job who lets the provoker work but fires you?

Janedoey

But thanks that help and a lot and that’s true

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
they probably did it was more than one steward

There is no "probablies" about it. You need to make sure they did.

And if your story is correct, and this guy did make a statement that you never swung at him, you will get your job back. Even if you verbally threatened him, you will most likely get your job back.

Hang in there, keep in touch with your Steward and/or BA, and you should here something shortly. If your story is correct, there is no way that UPS will take this to the panel.

Janedoey

And if your story is correct, and this guy did make a statement that you never swung at him, you will get your job back. Even if you verbally threatened him, you will most likely get your job back.

Hang in there, keep in touch with your Steward and/or BA, and you should here something shortly. If your story is correct, there is no way that UPS will take this to the panel.
They said a sup said I swung I only heard the guy saying I didn’t do anything but I don’t know if that’s in his statement that was him just talking :censored2: about me to the other coworker as I was walking away. All and all the whole thing is just bull to the point it all just don’t make any sense because it’s like yea I bluffed like I wanted to fight but I also read in the teamsters it just can’t be an “unprovoked fight” that stepping into my face like that was provoked so why the sup didn’t mention that part and I will contact everyone after Christmas because right now it’s slow because of what day it is but thanks for all your help

542thruNthru

They said a sup said I swung I only heard the guy saying I didn’t do anything but I don’t know if that’s in his statement that was him just talking :censored2: about me to the other coworker as I was walking away. All and all the whole thing is just bull to the point it all just don’t make any sense because it’s like yea I bluffed like I wanted to fight but I also read in the teamsters it just can’t be an “unprovoked fight” that stepping into my face like that was provoked so why the sup didn’t mention that part and I will contact everyone after Christmas because right now it’s slow because of what day it is but thanks for all your help

You say you bluffed like you wanted to fight. You were provoking him.

Janedoey

I just don’t like injustice or people telling my side of the story for me

Janedoey

See you say even if I threatened him which I didnt but that’s what they asked me too but maybe it’s me and the way I think but I see like obviously if two ppl are arguing they’re talking spicy too each other so why even bother to ask that sometimes I don’t understand the way ppl think sometimes I just settle with it just being me and take the high road and if they do view the cameras there’s no need to ask me any further questions because I’m gonna feel wronged regardless if the camera shows him approaching me but I get fired for my reaction to that but not him.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

how many fights you been in?

I think you would have gotten your ass handed to you.
Good thing you bitched out

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
See you say even if I threatened him which I didnt

I don't know that. I don't know what you said to him after he called you a bitch. I only made the comment that even if you did say something back to him, as long as you didn't threaten to harm him or kill him, you should be fine.

if they do view the cameras there’s no need to ask me any further questions because I’m gonna feel wronged regardless if the camera shows him approaching me

If there were cameras on you at the time, it does not matter who the aggressor was. Verbal altercations happen all the time. As long as there was no threats of physical violence, or no physical violence itself, then a discharge is not warranted.

If the camera proves you did not swing at him, you both keep your jobs, and the Sup that said you swung at him better be disciplined for dishonesty, saying something happened that never happened.

Janedoey

I don't know that. I don't know what you said to him after he called you a bitch. I only made the comment that even if you did say something back to him, as long as you didn't threaten to harm him or kill him, you should be fine.

If there were cameras on you at the time, it does not matter who the aggressor was. Verbal altercations happen all the time. As long as there was no threats of physical violence, or no physical violence itself, then a discharge is not warranted.

If the camera proves you did not swing at him, you both keep your jobs, and the Sup that said you swung at him better be disciplined for dishonesty, saying something happened that never happened.
All I can do is just wait to be honest