Suspension With Pay

It will be fine

Nope nope nope... racism racism racism... too much to overcome! I wonder why quality teachers don’t want to work in inner city schools. Must be racism. Can’t have anything to do with kids that don’t know how to behave, barely show up, and have zero interest from parents that don’t care. White privelage is TWO parents that help with school projects and pay attention to report cards.
Thank God the world has you for figuring it all out. So what exactly are you doing for the children born poor, raised by heroin addicts? Or is that just not your problem and they should pull themselves up by their bootstraps?

Aquaman

Thank God the world has you for figuring it all out. So what exactly are you doing for the children born poor, raised by heroin addicts? Or is that just not your problem and they should pull themselves up by their bootstraps?
It’s entirely 1000% not my problem. Duh. No IQ test required for reproduction. But I can tell you I’d be much more inclined to help someone not placing a portion of the blame on another race.

Aquaman

What a collection of white trash this thread has become. 🙄
If you can’t separate emotion from the argument and unbiasedly look at the facts, well ya, it’s not the topic for you. Only Americans can look at black statistics, and look around to try to find who’s to blame lol.

It will be fine

It’s entirely 1000% not my problem. Duh. No IQ test required for reproduction. But I can tell you I’d be much more inclined to help someone not placing a portion of the blame on another race.
Exactly what I expected. Pathetic. Let me guess, you’re a Christian too?

It will be fine

The fact that you can’t focus on the overall point suggests you don’t have a counter argument. So just stop.
My point is you are a racist that believes and spreads racist misinformation. I don’t really care what other point you were trying to make. It’s easy to dismiss the beliefs of open racists. The fact that you can’t admit you were lying just makes dismissing your other arguments easier.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I wonder why quality teachers don’t want to work in inner city schools.
Because people who make a big deal about the importance of diversity tend to avoid it when they have the opportunity and means to do so.

It makes no difference to me where people choose to live or why. It's not my life or my money. I don't know what's in their hearts. However, what you DO is more indicative of who you are than what you SAY.

yadig

My point is you are a racist that believes and spreads racist misinformation. I don’t really care what other point you were trying to make. It’s easy to dismiss the beliefs of open racists. The fact that you can’t admit you were lying just makes dismissing your other arguments easier.
It appears you’re mind is made up, let’s quit confusing you with the facts!

Aquaman

I already told you that they don’t commit the majority of ALL violent crime. Just the worse most heinous one lol. I already corrected that statement. But you can’t argue the facts so you’re stuck on it.

Aquaman

It appears you’re mind is made up, let’s quit confusing you with the facts!
He’s not a unique guy. They’re a dime a dozen. He’s one of the sheep that believe anyone not making excuses for black Americans is a racist. Anybody preaching accountability never truly struggled... at least not like black people do. Anybody not sympathizing with black issues is more than likely the culprit. He’s dumb basically. A black guy could break in his house and murder his wife in her sleep and he’d find a way to blame the system lol. Just the way a lot of people are in 2021

It will be fine

He’s not a unique guy. They’re a dime a dozen. He’s one of the sheep that believe anyone not making excuses for black Americans is a racist. Anybody preaching accountability never truly struggled... at least not like black people do. Anybody not sympathizing with black issues is more than likely the culprit. He’s dumb basically. A black guy could break in his house and murder his wife in her sleep and he’d find a way to blame the system lol. Just the way a lot of people are in 2021
You’re projecting. The only thing I’ve argued in this thread is correcting your misinformation. White people commit the majority of violent crime in America. What’s wrong with White culture?

falcon back

You’re projecting. The only thing I’ve argued in this thread is correcting your misinformation. White people commit the majority of violent crime in America. What’s wrong with White culture?
Hey broken record boy. How bout showing some facts. We have seen statistics on this post that show blacks are committing a bigger % of crimes and ALL you say is that people are lying for saying that. Show your hand because when I Google the question, all I see are charts that confirm blacks are the race that is committing more crimes.

yadig

Hey broken record boy. How bout showing some facts. We have seen statistics on this post that show blacks are committing a bigger % of crimes and ALL you say is that people are lying for saying that. Show your hand because when I Google the question, all I see are charts that confirm blacks are the race that is committing more crimes.
Hey!! Quit with these facts! It’s how I feel that matters.

Working4the1%

The left is losing ground in the minority community, as shown in the 2020 election when President Trump received a record number of votes from black and Hispanic voters. The left is panicking, that’s why they’re allowing illegals to flood across the border, they need a new base. Won’t let Cubans in though, ask your self why?
Because when the Republicans controlled D.C. in 2016-2018 they left Obama’s wet foot dry foot repeal stay in place. Cubans got sold out by the Republican Party… and now want the Dems to INVADE

Working4the1%

How far removed from slavery and racism do we need to be before black people take responsibility for their statistics? Or are they always going to play the race card even 1,000 years removed from slavery? Do you think we all come from cotton farming white plantation owners??? The bulk of white generational wealth was built from extremely poor families that didn’t make excuses. Everyone of every race is free to take advantage of all the perks of this country. You have to stop believing that’s not the truth. But you won’t. So I give up.
Ask a Jew..