Switching Contractor

It will be fine

I agree.

But given that the employer is an ISP for XG, and that he has threatened such litigation upon a lowly, slave-waging employee leads me to conclude being made a fool of is both redundant, and absolutely no deterrent to this person.
It’s not unheard of for contractors to have their drivers sign non competes to scare them from switching contractors. Unless they are complete idiots the contractors know they are unenforceable. The ones that think they are probably don’t have the means to try. It’s done as a bluff. I think it’s better to just be the contractor that all the drivers in the building want to work for.

oldrps

What good does a non-compete do as ISPs have dedicated areas and don't compete with each or has things changed at Ground.

It will be fine

I mean I take that as a reference to being in like prison or jail I don't have a record never been in trouble I got tattoos I don't have no damn neck tattoo smile* stupid
His comments are meant to be derogatory. He thinks he’s better than the average FedEx driver because he works for UPS. He’s a small sad man that needs this belief to keep from suicide. It’s best to let him have it.

Why cuz I'm covered in tattoos I don't see how tattoos have anything to do with my work ability it's a conversation piece get a lot of customers ask me about my tattoos and I've been downgraded for my tattoos never buy a customer though only by people like this I'm pretty sure if I wanted to go to UPS and drive wouldn't have no issue if anything you guys are short brown shorts to show off more my tattoos