Syria Permanent Ceasefire

BrownArmy

Consider the source. This is literally the 4th time the US had reported he was killed in the last 2 years. I don’t really care either way, it doesn’t make any difference to the endless war on terror. Another zealot has already taken his place.

Well then, fourth time is the charm.

Byeeee

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
You guys are mad that a newspaper wasn’t using enough fascist language in their headlines. He was a strict religious scholar, he ran freaking theocratic state. I’d guess the outrage is just masking confusion over big words.

This is one of the few things left in the world that most of us (except you) are all in agreement about.

Terrorist dead. Good job troops.
The end.

You're just arguing for the sake of arguing. It was awesome that President Obama had Bin Laden taken out, and it's awesome that President Trump has had this clown put down. We should all be in agreement about that, and we don't need to try to protect some terrorist POS.
Sheesh.

El Correcto

god is dead
This is one of the few things left in the world that most of us (except you) are all in agreement about.

The end.

You're just arguing for the sake of arguing. It was awesome that President Obama had Bin Laden taken out, and it's awesome that President Trump has had this clown put down. We should all be in agreement about that, and we don't need to try to protect some terrorist POS.
Sheesh.
You’d think but these Jamestownians don’t get it.

It will be fine

The end.

Sheesh.
If you think that’s what I’m arguing, I can’t help you. Reading is fundamental.

It will be fine

So if I were to go to a local mosque and ask if the leader of ISIS was an Islamic scholar, they’d say yes?
Do you really believe he didn’t study the Quran? Words have definitions. It’s bizarre to claim he wasn’t an Islamic scholar. You have to really understand the source material if you are going to use it to get fools to kill themselves for you.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You’d think but these Jamestownians don’t get it.

Oh, I'm happy he's dead. I'd even pull the trigger myself if I was allowed. No love for any criminals or terrorists at all. However, you worship the world's greatest terrorist like a god, and you don't even realize the irony of that insane behavior.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Do you really believe he didn’t study the Quran? Words have definitions. It’s bizarre to claim he wasn’t an Islamic scholar. You have to really understand the source material if you are going to use it to get fools to kill themselves for you.
Oh boy you're dense.

Why did the Washington Compost think the most defining aspect of this guy was that he was an "austere religious scholar"?

Why could they not say terrorist killed, rather than saying a religious scholar died?

Box Ox

Was David Koresh a Christian scholar because he read the Bible and then used his interpretation of it to get Branch Davidians to kill themselves for him?

El Correcto

god is dead
Oh, I'm happy he's dead. I'd even pull the trigger myself if I was allowed. No love for any criminals or terrorists at all. However, you worship the world's greatest terrorist like a god, and you don't even realize the irony of that insane behavior.
You’re sick in the head.

It will be fine

Was David Koresh a Christian scholar because he read the Bible and then used his interpretation of it to get Branch Davidians to kill themselves for him?
I don’t know enough about him to say. Did he base his cult on Christianity or was he a self appointed messiah?

You guys aren’t debating the accuracy of the description of the man, you’re mad because the press didn’t spin the story headline to your liking. Not enough fascism.

Box Ox

I don’t know enough about him to say. Did he base his cult on Christianity or was he a self appointed messiah?

Christians would say he didn’t because it wasn’t Christianity he and his followers were actually practicing. Just like most Muslims would say ISIS members aren’t actually practicing Islam when they’re cutting off heads and throwing gays off of buildings.

Do you believe ISIS members were just practicing Islam at the direction of their religious scholar leader?

It will be fine

Christians would say he didn’t because it wasn’t Christianity he and his followers were actually practicing. Just like most Muslims would say ISIS members aren’t actually practicing Islam when they’re cutting off heads and throwing gays off of buildings.

Do you believe ISIS members were just practicing Islam at the direction of their religious scholar leader?
So in your world there’s no such thing as Islamic terrorism? Good thing we solved that problem.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Now you’re getting it. It’s all spin and you’re mad WaPo didn’t spin to your fascist leanings.
I'm not mad fren, the America hater who wrote that headline is mad... that Donald Trump is President of the United States of America.

A dead terrorist killed by US forces is cause for celebration. You liberals can't celebrate anything while Trump is President because of your TDS.