Syria Permanent Ceasefire

It will be fine

Bro, they didn't have to praise Trump. All they had to do was NOT praise a terrorist by referring to him as a religious scholar.

Even WAPO apologized. You're the only fool doubling down on the stupidity of their headline. The fact you're attacking me personally shows how bad your TDS is. You need to get a grip fren.
I nailed the wife leaving, didn’t I?

BrownArmy

I’m guessing his wife left him that led to his turn to fanatical right wing nutjobbery. He’s been spouting racist nonsense for a while now. Today he got all pissy because WaPo had a headline that didn’t praise Trump for a military operation. I don’t know why anyone cares what the WaPo headline was. I assume it’s right wingers crying about the lame stream media because they need to be upset about something.

You know this is the Internet, right?

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m guessing his wife left him that led to his turn to fanatical right wing nutjobbery. He’s been spouting racist nonsense for a while now. Today he got all pissy because WaPo had a headline that didn’t praise Trump for a military operation. I don’t know why anyone cares what the WaPo headline was. I assume it’s right wingers crying about the lame stream media because they need to be upset about something.
Jesus, you’ve been on here all day spinning the Washington composts foolish headlines and arguments.

If there were four of you black people would use you as rims.

El Correcto

god is dead
Gag reflex?
Sorta.

Kind of like when someone else vomits and you want to vomit. Dealing with your lust for white genes is similar to watching a fat man vomit up an entire Golden Corral buffet.
upload_2019-10-27_23-13-18.gif

El Correcto

god is dead
So you're a spitter not a swallower.
What’s with all these sexual innuendos fren. We will never be able to maintain any meaningful dialogue if your don’t get your mind out of the gutter..

maybe you should try jerking off or finding yourself another “girl” before coming to current events, if it’s too hard for you to focus on anything but me.

MAKAVELI

What’s with all these sexual innuendos fren. We will never be able to maintain any meaningful dialogue if your don’t get your mind out of the gutter..

maybe you should try jerking off or finding yourself another “girl” before coming to current events, if it’s too hard for you to focus on anything but me.
Well if you looked like Emilia Clarke that would be true.