Syria Permanent Ceasefire

It will be fine

I'm not mad fren, the America hater who wrote that headline is mad... that Donald Trump is President of the United States of America.

A dead terrorist killed by US forces is cause for celebration. You liberals can't celebrate anything while Trump is President because of your TDS.
Yes comrade. There’s not enough celebration of our great state and it’s beautiful military victories.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yes comrade. There’s not enough celebration of our great state and it’s beautiful military victories.
Get real, you know quite well that I oppose an interventionist foreign policy through military conflicts.

This is a great example of how we should be using our military though. Small targeted and effective attacks against the leaders of brutal extremist terrorists is something every American should be able to get behind, regardless of political affiliation.

But your TDS is so bad you now hate your country. Sad.

El Correcto

god is dead
Get real, you know quite well that I oppose an interventionist foreign policy through military conflicts.

This is a great example of how we should be using our military though. Small targeted and effective attacks against the leaders of brutal extremist terrorists is something every American should be able to get behind, regardless of political affiliation.

It’s hard to just fly in the blind, with out boots on the ground. Without a military presence already established. It’s what makes these kind of attacks successful.

It will be fine

You’re complaining the press isn’t using enough congratulatory language of military victories, they aren’t fascist enough. I’m supporting a free press. I haven’t said much about the operation or this bag daddy’s death. WDFD another terrorist dead. Funny thing we learned in Afghanistan, no matter how many Taliban we kill their numbers stay the same. It doesn’t make a difference neither does this.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It’s hard to just fly in the blind, with out boots on the ground. Without a military presence already established. It’s what makes these kind of attacks successful.
From what I've read so far it was information from SDF that led to us finding him. A 25 million dollar reward probably helped.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You’re complaining the press isn’t using enough congratulatory language of military victories, they aren’t fascist enough.
No we're discussing one headline from one newspaper. Even most liberal news outlets can celebrate the death of a rapist and murderer like this terrorist.

Honestly your defense of this guy and WAPO is kind of strange, even the Washington Compost itself has apologized for the headline and you're still defending it.

Full blown TDS.
Sad.

It will be fine

No we're discussing one headline from one newspaper. Even most liberal news outlets can celebrate the death of a rapist and murderer like this terrorist.

Honestly your defense of this guy and WAPO is kind of strange, even the Washington Compost itself has apologized for the headline and you're still defending it.

Full blown TDS.
Sad.
Yes it all TDS, so lame. I don’t understand your embrace of fascism, seems like a weird turn for a “libertarian.”

BrownArmy

So what is the incel community like from the inside?

Pretty sure the bro is married, not clear why we need to go there.

What’s the issue with WAPO?

Again, it’s interesting what people get riled up about.

I’m currently riled up that after the BC ‘upgrade’, if I post on my phone, it doesn’t default to CAPITALIZE for the first character I type...

If I type and then delete, then it goes CAPS.

For Christ’s sake, we can put men on the moon, and force a terrorist bitch to blow himself up (along with his kids), but we can’t survive a database upgrade?

WTF

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You’re sick in the head.

The facts are that Donald Trump is directly responsible for the death of many Kurds due to his idiotic decision to withdraw from Syria. It could be hundreds, or even thousands. Nobody knows for sure. We do know for sure that tens of thousands of Kurds were displaced and fled to Iraq, and that the status of many ISIS detainees is unknown. There are plenty of videos out there documenting Turkish murders and a massive exodus of innocent civilians. Not exactly reassuring.

Rambo had his day today, and a dead terrorist is always a wonderful thing. Bravo Trump for actually doing the right thing. The presidential way to announce it would be to state the facts, and not conflate them into a fairy tale about a simpering, whining terrorist who "died like a dog". That is simply not true. This was like a reality TV show called "Rambo, Our President". Hype and red meat for the base. And, as usual, you lap it up and spread the lies. You elected a TV "president" to deliver news to you Apprentice style, because that's how you process and understand life.

A president who regularly sells out our allies, our country, and our pride and national reputation isn't much higher on the evolutionary scale than a terrorist. Anyone who aids and abets Erdogan, Putin, and Assad probably is a terrorist at heart.

You're sick to support a tyrant idiot.

Last edited:

It will be fine

Pretty sure the bro is married, not clear why we need to go there.

What’s the issue with WAPO?

Again, it’s interesting what people get riled up about.

I’m currently riled up that after the BC ‘upgrade’, if I post on my phone, it doesn’t default to CAPITALIZE for the first character I type...

If I type and then delete, then it goes CAPS.

For Christ’s sake, we can put men on the moon, and force a terrorist bitch to blow himself up (along with his kids), but we can’t survive a database upgrade?

WTF
I’m guessing his wife left him that led to his turn to fanatical right wing nutjobbery. He’s been spouting racist nonsense for a while now. Today he got all pissy because WaPo had a headline that didn’t praise Trump for a military operation. I don’t know why anyone cares what the WaPo headline was. I assume it’s right wingers crying about the lame stream media because they need to be upset about something.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m guessing his wife left him that led to his turn to fanatical right wing nutjobbery. He’s been spouting racist nonsense for a while now. Today he got all pissy because WaPo had a headline that didn’t praise Trump for a military operation. I don’t know why anyone cares what the WaPo headline was. I assume it’s right wingers crying about the lame stream media because they need to be upset about something.
Bro, they didn't have to praise Trump. All they had to do was NOT praise a terrorist by referring to him as a religious scholar.

Even WAPO apologized. You're the only fool doubling down on the stupidity of their headline. The fact you're attacking me personally shows how bad your TDS is. You need to get a grip fren.