Syria Permanent Ceasefire

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
When you did the last update many if that's day posts disappeared
The server company, Hivelocity, totally screwed up the server transfer. A couple of days ago our server was down because of another incident of human error that took down the entire Dallas data center, where this server is, and 2 of their data centers in Florida.

Damn humans...

Nothing about the database of programs have been updated, yet. Matt is going to do that and he hasn't had time yet.

The server company, Hivelocity, totally screwed up the server transfer. A couple of days ago our server was down because of another incident of human error that took down the entire Dallas data center, where this server is, and 2 of their data centers in Florida.

Damn humans...

Nothing about the database of programs have been updated, yet. Matt is going to do that and he hasn't had time yet.
I was just letting you know. Everything seems to be running fine lately.

oldngray

nowhere special

Damn humans...

maxresdefault.jpg

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
But seriously everything after 1PM EST disappeared that day.
Yep, I was made aware of that after the site had been back online for a few hours. I decided not to shut it all down again and revert back to the old database because we'd lose all posts that had been made since it came back online the first time...