Syria Permanent Ceasefire

Box Ox

What’s with all these sexual innuendos fren. We will never be able to maintain any meaningful dialogue if your don’t get your mind out of the gutter..

It's the duty of every hard leftist to reconsider their sexuality and fantasize accordingly now that child sex changes are hip, "toxic" masculinity is out, genders are fluid and straight guilt over past "persecution" of gays remains strong. As you probably know, the African American community as a whole takes a more conservative stance on issues like gay marriage (51% approval vs 61% of Americans).

Serf

Kill one, and another pops up from the power vacuum to fill the role. IMHO the long term solution is getting out, CIA influence in the region has been awful for America.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yeah, they usually end up as a mass shooter, dying by blowing their brains out or suicide by cop. He is well on his way.
Just remember, hands up, don't shoot.
Good luck out there homie.

1571535768933.png

Box Ox

I've never run across a group of people who are so absolutely sure about their beliefs with no means to prove them.
I'm always amazed at how stupid ... intelligent people can be about something that is unprovable.

I’ve never felt the need to disprove the idea that there’s a sky man watching me and running his creation terribly.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Pretty sure the bro is married, not clear why we need to go there.

What’s the issue with WAPO?

Again, it’s interesting what people get riled up about.

I’m currently riled up that after the BC ‘upgrade’, if I post on my phone, it doesn’t default to CAPITALIZE for the first character I type...

If I type and then delete, then it goes CAPS.

For Christ’s sake, we can put men on the moon, and force a terrorist bitch to blow himself up (along with his kids), but we can’t survive a database upgrade?

WTF
hmmmm.... The server was the only thing that was updated here. No changes to the database or software, yet. Thanks for the blame tho...