Syria Permanent Ceasefire

El Correcto

god is dead
Uh-huh

Deportation is no way to thank the people who put their lives on the line to serve and defend our country," Gallego said in a written statement. "The fact that the Trump administration has ‘no idea’ how many veterans they may have deported and is breaking their own policies to expedite deporting veterans is deeply troubling.

He cited his own military experience in the same statement.

"As a Marine Corps combat veteran, I am appalled to imagine the immigrants that stood next to me on the battlefield being separated from their families and the country that they love and fought for," he said. "The Trump administration must take immediate action to correct this grave problem.”

In a letter to the GAO, Department of Homeland Security program manager Jim Crumpacker said ICE recognizes that veterans warrant special consideration of their military service before a decision is made about whether they should be placed in deportation proceedings or deported.

But Crumpacker said that in "100 percent" of the cases reviewed by the GAO investigation, veterans were deported because of felony convictions "related to drugs, sexual abuse, of which 18 involved minors; firearms; explosives or explosive material; kidnapping or terrorist threats."

Stock disputed DHS's claim that ICE deports only veterans convicted of serious crimes.

"That is actually not true," she said.

She said she has represented veterans who were placed in deportation proceedings who hadn't committed any crimes, or had only committed minor crimes, including a Marine veteran who ICE tried to deport over punching someone in a bar fight before he joined the military."

Wow, you really got me!!! An Administration hack defended the Administration!

You're so FOS, no wonder you like Trump, you're both Fake News.

LMAO, learn to read better.
Crumpacker, lmao. I’m going to have to start using that one.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Uh-huh

Deportation is no way to thank the people who put their lives on the line to serve and defend our country," Gallego said in a written statement. "The fact that the Trump administration has ‘no idea’ how many veterans they may have deported and is breaking their own policies to expedite deporting veterans is deeply troubling.

He cited his own military experience in the same statement.

"As a Marine Corps combat veteran, I am appalled to imagine the immigrants that stood next to me on the battlefield being separated from their families and the country that they love and fought for," he said. "The Trump administration must take immediate action to correct this grave problem.”

In a letter to the GAO, Department of Homeland Security program manager Jim Crumpacker said ICE recognizes that veterans warrant special consideration of their military service before a decision is made about whether they should be placed in deportation proceedings or deported.

But Crumpacker said that in "100 percent" of the cases reviewed by the GAO investigation, veterans were deported because of felony convictions "related to drugs, sexual abuse, of which 18 involved minors; firearms; explosives or explosive material; kidnapping or terrorist threats."

Stock disputed DHS's claim that ICE deports only veterans convicted of serious crimes.

"That is actually not true," she said.

She said she has represented veterans who were placed in deportation proceedings who hadn't committed any crimes, or had only committed minor crimes, including a Marine veteran who ICE tried to deport over punching someone in a bar fight before he joined the military."

Wow, you really got me!!! An Administration hack defended the Administration!

You're so FOS, no wonder you like Trump, you're both Fake News.

LMAO, learn to read better.
You need to learn to read better, all of the deportations were convicted felons.

Your TDS is getting bad fren.

BrownArmy

Should build a dam to hold back all your liberal tears.

Sure, sure.

Let’s get back to the point.

Trump is trolling you.

You laugh when Trump is trolling?

Guess what - you’re the mark.

Trumps’ own Syrian envoy is saying that Turkey is breaking the cease-fire.

That’s just one tiny example, but the entire thing is a massive troll.

You’ve been pwned by Trump.

It’s funny watching the mark defend the crook.

Please, by all means, keep explaining why what Trump is doing is correct...

Oh wait, you don’t have an explanation for that, do you? Of course you don’t.

Enjoy being pwned, it’s a good look for you.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sure, sure.

Let’s get back to the point.

Trump is trolling you.

You laugh when Trump is trolling?

Guess what - you’re the mark.

Trumps’ own Syrian envoy is saying that Turkey is breaking the cease-fire.

That’s just one tiny example, but the entire thing is a massive troll.

You’ve been pwned by Trump.

It’s funny watching the mark defend the crook.

Please, by all means, keep explaining why what Trump is doing is correct...

Oh wait, you don’t have an explanation for that, do you? Of course you don’t.

Enjoy being pwned, it’s a good look for you.
My position before Trump became president was to let these sand people kill each other.
That's my position now, and it will be my position after Trump leaves office.

You liberals are the ones changing your opinions on wars because of Trump.

So if anyone is getting trolled or pwned by Trump, it's YOU fren.

BrownArmy

My position before Trump became president was to let these sand people kill each other.

Finally, a rational response.

Fair enough.

El Correcto

god is dead

Your position is dumb just like Trump. It should be a wake up call to you.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
No, legit, this Administration is deporting alien soldiers, look it up.

I mean, it's not as if this Guvment has ever treated combat veterans all that well (not just this particular Administration, but all of them).

Let's see, promise Citizenship, and then renege...

Great recruiting tool for a Military that is literally starving for recruits.

We promised some of these 'aliens' Citizenship, and they served and killed for us, and now we're deporting them on technicalities.

It's just gross, I blame Steven Miller, the Gollum of this WH.
Sure rickyb!
Geez!
The TDS is strong with this one.

Serf

I can't speak to this Admin actually deporting Soldiers. To the best of my knowledge the US Military cannot assist you in obtaining a green card. However, if & when you do....your path to citizenship in streamlined after enlistment. I attended naturalization ceremonies for 2 guys I served with. One from Phillipines, another from Sudan.

Box Ox

We gotta get out, we gotta get out! Er, I mean, roll the tanks and troops to the oil fields, boys! LOLLLLLLL

Pentagon planning to send tanks, armor to Syria to protect oil fields

“The Pentagon is preparing to send tanks and armored vehicles to Syrian oil fields, according to a U.S. official – a stunning reversal of President Trump's decision to withdraw U.S. forces from the war-torn country after he declared victory over ISIS.

The deployment of heavy armor to Syria would represent a significant escalation in the fight, requiring a contingent of additional troops to operate and maintain the vehicles, as well as forces to protect their bases.“

vantexan

We gotta get out, we gotta get out! Er, I mean, roll the tanks and troops to the oil fields, boys! LOLLLLLLL

Pentagon planning to send tanks, armor to Syria to protect oil fields

“The Pentagon is preparing to send tanks and armored vehicles to Syrian oil fields, according to a U.S. official – a stunning reversal of President Trump's decision to withdraw U.S. forces from the war-torn country after he declared victory over ISIS.

The deployment of heavy armor to Syria would represent a significant escalation in the fight, requiring a contingent of additional troops to operate and maintain the vehicles, as well as forces to protect their bases.“
We gotta get out of this place
If it's the last thing we ever do...

The more things change, the more they stay the same.