Syrian Immigrant Muslim Terrorist(Boulder) = Democrat

rickyb

you know whos the biggest terrorist?

every president elected last 50 years
amazing how conservatives will point out death under communism by govt but they cant point out the deaths under their own govt.

US govt has killed probably 10s of millions last 100 years around the world if not 100 million.

fishtm2001

I found it interesting that Fox had zero coverage of the Boulder shootings initially. No doubt they assumed it was another angry white guy so why bother?

El Correcto

god is dead
Which makes one wonder......how many of these "young" men pouring over the Southern Border are Muslim Terrorists? Being released without any court date?
I think one of the guys involved in this was related to Osama or some big jihadi and came in through our southern border.

Poop Head

Judge me.
amazing how conservatives will point out death under communism by govt but they cant point out the deaths under their own govt.

US govt has killed probably 10s of millions last 100 years around the world if not 100 million.
":censored2: 'em." -George Washington
5tGyLN0CyE7oyLxIZuINHZaxXP2YFCap1GvfScv1kiE.jpg

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE

The Customs and Border Protection agency confirmed to Congress today that four people arrested at the southern border since Oct. 1 match names on the FBI's Terrorist Screening Database, a congressional aide briefed on the correspondence told Axios.
Look at you! Axios! Woooow

U.S. Border Patrol agents arrested 11 Iranian citizens after they crossed the U.S.-Mexico border in Arizona Monday evening.

The U.S. Customs and Border Protection said Yuma Sector Border Patrol agents encountered the group near San Luis – a city in the southwest corner of Arizona – around 6 p.m. near County 21st Street and the Salinity Canal.
“SOME PEOPLE SAY”

rickyb

The Customs and Border Protection agency confirmed to Congress today that four people arrested at the southern border since Oct. 1 match names on the FBI's Terrorist Screening Database, a congressional aide briefed on the correspondence told Axios.
4 border patrol agents were arrested for terrorizing ppl?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I reject the premise of your question. I do not believe CBP is apprehending terrorists and letting them go free into the country. I’m not afraid of immigrants as you clearly are.
PLEASE, share with us the first hand experience you have with immigrants at the border!

Out of curiosity, please divulge how close you are to our southern border.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Ridicule is a tool for the weak.

Show us the affirmable information you have that disproves these ‘allegations’.
SOME FOLKS SAY
that foxnews is a dogsh** source who panders to the right
The article is fine though! No problem with it all.
I was merely pointing out that DIDO; a bleeding heart MAGA warrior, actually chose a great source in axios, but then followed it up with the drudgery of FoxNews.
-Don’t forget that we are close
-The time is coming upon us
-mercy is for the weak
-everything we say is unequivocally true
-I am not general Flynn
Q

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Which makes one wonder......how many of these "young" men pouring over the Southern Border are Muslim Terrorists? Being released without any court date?
Who's Muslim? The media is staying far away from that. Not too much about him being a lefty either.

Now, if he was to receive the same exact treatment the media would continuously refer to him as "a far left Muslim", or "the far left Democrat".

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
SOME FOLKS SAY
that foxnews is a dogsh** source who panders to the right
The article is fine though! No problem with it all.
I was merely pointing out that DIDO; a bleeding heart MAGA warrior, actually chose a great source in axios, but then followed it up with the drudgery of FoxNews.
-Don’t forget that we are close
-The time is coming upon us
-mercy is for the weak
-everything we say is unequivocally true
-I am not general Flynn
Q
For some reason your response made me think of this: