T-Net

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I tried to log onto Teamsternet today and it has been shut down, it just had a note on there that said something like "This site has been shut down and the future of Teamsternet will be announced next week". I am wondering what happened to it. It was the first Discussion Board out of four I have joined, it had some good and bad points. Of course, I spend most of my time here.........

BCFan

Yea I saw that too Scratch..... no freaking telling....even Krash is outta the loop it appears..... Y'all come on down to Local 728 tomorrow bound to be some excitement though....probably not enough to take the place of the closing of T-Net:thumbup1: BC

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I think I will go, BCfan.
I am wondering whats going on with the upcoming Election, though I don't think Randy Brown has anything to worry about. I think that there will be a Pension Planning Meeting afterward with a CS Rep also, that will give me a good excuse to drink some adult beverages when I get home!:ohmy:

over9five

Staff member
"T-net going away would be a terrible loss.....NOT!"

Hmmm..... Where do you suppose all those T-netters are going to go if there's no more T-net? (I'll give ya a hint.... HERE!)

I say we all quickly donate to keep T-net alive!!

Overpaid Union Thug

"T-net going away would be a terrible loss.....NOT!"

Hmmm..... Where do you suppose all those T-netters are going to go if there's no more T-net? (I'll give ya a hint.... HERE!)

I say we all quickly donate to keep T-net alive!!

Maybe the UPS guys. The others will go elsewhere. And I think a good chunk of the UPSers are already here anyway. I doubt the people from the other companys will come here. I prefer it here becuase it's tends to attract all types of people from UPS and there is a broader range of topics. Not just contract isssues or management vs. hourly issues. That would always get on my nerves over there. It was always us vs them. Plus, it seemed like there was always plenty of threads but not many new posts. That might have something to do with their trouble. Not enough usage.

krash

Go big orange
BC,
I wanted to go but had to work. Haven't been in a couple months and need to catch one. You and scratch keep me informed on who's running.

BCFan

yea Krash I got the chance to meet Scratch --he's a helluva nice guy--- no new news from the campaign front however if I were a betting man....naaaa I better not give my humble opinion.... at the meeting the cry-baby sore losers in typical hater fashion just wanted us all to sit thru the sweltering heat in the local cause they wanted to have summer meetings (go figure)but common sence won out and the summer meetings were suspended as per the local and international by-laws..we also heard about the UPS attemp to divide and conqour with their pension BS...:thumbup1: BC

krash

Go big orange
The summer meeting request is brought up every year. It be different if the hall had AC. But that would cost an arm and a leg to cool.

UPS is doing that to take our attention away from the things they really want.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I tried to log onto Teamsternet today and it has been shut down, it just had a note on there that said something like "This site has been shut down and the future of Teamsternet will be announced next week". I am wondering what happened to it. It was the first Discussion Board out of four I have joined, it had some good and bad points. Of course, I spend most of my time here.........

Teamsternet is back and up running again. Evidently it went back online yesterday. There are some new rules, it will be moderated more and they want people to quit the personal attacks unless they are in the "Smack Talk" Forum. We have a few fans from there on Brown Cafe now, I just wanted them to know.......:closedeye

over9five

Staff member
"it will be moderated more and they want people to quit the personal attacks.."

ha....haha...HAHAHA....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

The moderators are going to wear out their keyboards.