T-Shirt Mean?

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
I came across this T-shirt, and was considering buying it. It seems a little mean spirited towards the poor bastards that still have to drag their butts in to work every day, but it's really how I feel every day since retiring! Retirement is awesome!
FB_IMG_1570641273013.jpg

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I usually liked working about 80% of the time. I miss truck driving sometimes. i had a pretty good feeder run from Sparks ,NV to Newall CA where we just exchanged trailers from drivers that came down from Oregon. most of the miles were in the high Cali desert.

My Dad wore a shirt for years...." I'm not tired......I'm retired."

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
I usually liked working about 80% of the time. I miss truck driving sometimes. i had a pretty good feeder run from Sparks ,NV to Newall CA where we just exchanged trailers from drivers that came down from Oregon. most of the miles were in the high Cali desert.

That's funny, my golf buddy, a package car driver still, always says out on the golf course, "I like tired Jim, not retired Jim." He used to kick my butt all the time, not no more.

I don't miss any of it!!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Is that anywhere near Donner's Pass?