Take Care Of Yourself

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Go get yourself a burger for lunch. Surely you can find a good one out there.

LMAO!!!

Yeah 2 hours away. These sea cows think HArdy's, BUrger King, and McD's is good. We just got a Sonic and there were lines that lasted for 2 hours because these donkeys were all getting their one tooth brushed to have them a good family sit down dinner.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
LMAO!!!

Yeah 2 hours away. These sea cows think HArdy's, BUrger King, and McD's is good. We just got a Sonic and there were lines that lasted for 2 hours because these donkeys were all getting their one tooth brushed to have them a good family sit down dinner.
Oh, that’s just sad. A poor man can’t even get a good burger. Tell me again how you ended up out there? Are you in the witness protection program? Lol.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Go get yourself a burger for lunch. Surely you can find a good one out there.
images-19.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
LMAO!!!

You sure those are sea cows and not just pregnant ladies in brown smocks?

tacken

I am sick . Hang up !!! I think the BIG BROWN MACHINE WILL SURVIVE WITH OUT ME . hahahahaha And if they cant so what.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
You sure those are sea cows and not just pregnant ladies in brown smocks?
First, it was an orange smock...

Second, have you been to Wyoming? I think that when the western Interior Seaway receded, it left behind some strange creatures. Those creatures manifested themselves here in modern day Wyoming. Sea cows is the best descriptor I can give

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
First, it was an orange smock...

Second, have you been to Wyoming? I think that when the western Interior Seaway receded, it left behind some strange creatures. Those creatures manifested themselves here in modern day Wyoming. Sea cows is the best descriptor I can give
Yes Home Depot wears orange. I figured sea cows are brown.

Haven't been since I was 15 and that was a day trip to devils tower

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
LMAO!!!

proxy-2.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
When you worked you took 3 hour lunches and rarely touched anything over 15 lbs.

I never took any extra break unless they had shorted me on my paycheck. If I was shorted say 20 minutes I would plop my ass down for an extra 20 minute break. I found it was easier doing that than trying to get back pay. It usually lead to a trip to the office the next day ---but I got paid for that too. Winner winner chicken dinner.