Taking pictures (On topic)

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Trump 2020
Keep these asses in the White House.

image.jpg

Days

It is a slippery slope in my mind.

I have had management that I know well take photos and send them to me. I have not had to but these photos I would use if needed.

In short I believe if the mood strikes them they will try to discipline for photos that puts them at a disadvantage.

I don’t like photos. If someone is taking a picture I can only assume it’s for bad reasons. I don’t think people take pictures to praise someone especially from management.

gorilla75jdw

This is something I need everyone to be honest about and nothing snarky please. Thanks. Also when I mean a person taking pictures I mean a loader no a sup or management but a loader taking pictures of his own walls and also can that loader use the pictures as proof that he is doing his job and avoid a warning or a write up of any kind?
Like it's not that serious, who gives an EFF !!!!

quad decade guy

OP,

Beware. YOU ARE STEALING TIME. THESE VERY PICTURES WILL BE USED TO FIRE YOU. You are a loader. Your job is not photography. If you aren't loading, you are stealing time. Get it?

Smoot

I was wondering if a person takes pictures of their own walls that they build showing proof of their good wall quality will management take disciplinary action against that persons for the pictures. If not then why are they against videos and pictures Because the person that I’m talking about management does not like that much at all and he believes that they are giving him a bad grade on load quality and safety when that person truly is doing walls by the book compared to the other loaders who all but just throw there boxes into there trailer. Honest answers please. (On topic.)

Do you work in a guard shack secured facility?
If yes, Mgmt will ask you how you have a cellphone on your person to begin with.

If no, literally noone cares.

Justaloader

Do you work in a guard shack secured facility?
If yes, Mgmt will ask you how you have a cellphone on your person to begin with.

If no, literally noone cares.

In my building (West Chester, PA), cellphones are allowed. All of the loaders and pickers that I've seen have headphones in while they are working. Our management tells just to keep one ear open so we can hear what's going on in the building. Beyond that, they don't care, despite the rule of no cell phones in the plant. Go figure.

In my building (West Chester, PA), cellphones are allowed. All of the loaders and pickers that I've seen have headphones in while they are working. Our management tells just to keep one ear open so we can hear what's going on in the building. Beyond that, they don't care, despite the rule of no cell phones in the plant. Go figure.
My building also allows cell phones if you have a sticker from LP. Most employees don't abuse the privilege outside of some PT sups who are always on them lurking in the shadows.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Same here.