Taliban

moreluck

golden ticket member
For someone who hates muslims so much, I would think that any action that got rid of muslims, you'd be all over that. I mean you seem to have no problem when an American soldier who puts a bullet in a muslim head so what's the diff really at the end of the day between a beheading and a De-heading?
I've never said I hate Muslims. Killing is killing BUT, the beheadings and all the other brutalities by them shows to me that human life has no value to them unless the life belongs to Islam.

The news stories , which you can find daily, show what savages these people can be. Our soldiers get called on the carpet for burning a book of paper..................they become targets of death for "steppin' on a crack".

If you've ever watched the "hit clips" of our soldiers taking out a guy in robes who just planted a IED in the road....they verify and re-verify before they even shoot.

I hate the Shariah ways and the brutal acts of the Muslims.

BrownMeetPurple

I've never said I hate Muslims. Killing is killing BUT, the beheadings and all the other brutalities by them shows to me that human life has no value to them unless the life belongs to Islam.

The news stories , which you can find daily, show what savages these people can be. Our soldiers get called on the carpet for burning a book of paper..................they become targets of death for "steppin' on a crack".

If you've ever watched the "hit clips" of our soldiers taking out a guy in robes who just planted a IED in the road....they verify and re-verify before they even shoot.

I hate the Shariah ways and the brutal acts of the Muslims.

Imagine for a second, the Godless Chinese invaded and stayed in America for over a decade and killed your father, son, daughter, mother, husband, wife, friends.. Then one day decided to piss on your dead bodies, piss on your Holy Bible, flush the Bibles down the toilet, burn the Bibles... Will you be enraged? Of course you will! Bloody yes you will... and you will retaliate any way you can! BUT BUT when they find an American in blue jeans and cowboy shirt planting a roadside bomb, they verify and re-verify before they even shoot. According to you, this verification process justifies the torture and killings the Afghan people have gone through for over a decade because of American imperialism. So it would apply the same to YOUR country when the Chinese invade!?

What world do you live in? Please do tell as I would love to know.

moreluck

golden ticket member
No, I got it right.....because of the great divide of centuries and them being stuck back there, their culture can never be equal to our culture and that's the problem. We need to quit trying to fit the square pegs in the round holes. Give it up. Leave them to rule themselves. Leave them alone. Stop funding!!!!

BrownMeetPurple

No, I got it right.....because of the great divide of centuries and them being stuck back there, their culture can never be equal to our culture and that's the problem. We need to quit trying to fit the square pegs in the round holes. Give it up. Leave them to rule themselves. Leave them alone. Stop funding!!!!

Can't stop killing now, who will supply your opium if you let Taliban to rule?

moreluck

golden ticket member
many-faces-i3880.jpg

klein

Für Meno :)
Moreluck, too late to disagree now. In your beloved Reagan years, America did everything they could to support the Taliban.
Did he pick the right side ? I doubt it.

Atleast it added up to more US debt at the time.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Moreluck, too late to disagree now. In your beloved Reagan years, America did everything they could to support the Taliban.
Did he pick the right side ? I doubt it.

Atleast it added up to more US debt at the time.
You act like I'm changing my mind....I think it's pretty well documented ,for what 11 years now, where I stand on the Taliban.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Beware, this is from Weasel, but it's a WAPO story. Put on your tin foil hat!

Via WaPo:
Sometimes, capturing a Taliban commander requires vast resources and complex operations. Last week in eastern Afghanistan, it hinged on an insurgent’s “improbable stupidity,” as one U.S. official put it.
Mohammad Ashan, a mid-level Taliban commander in Paktika province, strolled toward a police checkpoint in the district of Sar Howza with a wanted poster bearing his own face. He demanded the finder’s fee referenced on the poster: $100.

Afghan officials, perplexed by the man’s misguided motives, arrested him on the spot. Ashan is suspected of plotting at least two attacks on Afghan security forces. His misdeeds prompted officials to plaster the district with hundreds of so-called “Be on the Lookout” posters emblazoned with his name and likeness.

When U.S. troops went to confirm that Ashan had in fact come forward to claim the finder’s fee, they were initially incredulous.

“We asked him, ‘Is this you?’ Mohammad Ashan answered with an incredible amount of enthusiasm, ‘Yes, yes, that’s me! Can I get my award now?’” recalled SPC Matthew Baker.
A biometric scan confirmed that the man in Afghan custody was the insurgent they had been looking for.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Washington Post reported this morning that the administration is releasing high level Taliban ("Tal lee bon") for negotiating peace.

Maybe Holder could outfit them with some guns and then we could follow the weapons to the nest. Yeah, that'll work. :crazy2:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The Washington Post reported this morning that the administration is releasing high level Taliban ("Tal lee bon") for negotiating peace.

Maybe Holder could outfit them with some guns and then we could follow the weapons to the nest. Yeah, that'll work. :crazy2:

Moreluck, we have to get out of afghanistan as quick as possible. We cant afford it both financially and in american lives. We cant KILL our way out of there, and there arent enough bombs to blow it to smithereens.

There has to be a way to get everyone in afghanistan to work together and find a peaceful solution to that countries rest from war. Thousands of people have been killed, men women and children and yet, people would have us kill thousands more just to project a winning idea, even though weve won nothing in afghanistan.

Americans still getting killed, Opium output quintupled since we got there, losses in the billions in equiptment and yet the GOP wants to stay there indefinitely.

We talked our way into this war and we are going to have to talk our way out of it.

Its that easy.

Peace

TOS

Just_another_day_at_work

Moreluck, we have to get out of afghanistan as quick as possible. We cant afford it both financially and in american lives. We cant KILL our way out of there, and there arent enough bombs to blow it to smithereens.

There has to be a way to get everyone in afghanistan to work together and find a peaceful solution to that countries rest from war. Thousands of people have been killed, men women and children and yet, people would have us kill thousands more just to project a winning idea, even though weve won nothing in afghanistan.

Americans still getting killed, Opium output quintupled since we got there, losses in the billions in equiptment and yet the GOP wants to stay there indefinitely.

We talked our way into this war and we are going to have to talk our way out of it.

Its that easy.

Peace

TOS
Both parties want to stay including Obama, to sum it up how it works, we elect?! the direction stays on course.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BeFCOUqsWA&feature=related