Talks extended 2-months

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
United Parcel Service Inc. and the Teamsters agreed to extend their current labor contract past its July 31 expiration to wrap up 38 supplemental accords with locals, the union said. The extension doesn’t have an end date, but negotiators expect to conclude all talks within two months, said Denis T, co-chairman of the Teamsters National UPS Negotiating Committee. Company and union officials reached a tentative master agreement about three weeks ago.

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
This was from Bloomberg I read online during a quick break. Surprised nobody is even mentioning it. All retro.... retro checks mean YES votes! Yes sireee, Deney! Good Job!

Contract looks GREAT so far! Everybody has got to be pleased with the work the IBT negotiated for all of us.

It really is, 'the best contract ever'.

Congratulations you guys. :-)

Should pass by a landslide.

Last edited:

Rack em

Made the Podium
This was from Bloomberg I read online during a quick break. Surprised nobody is even mentioning it. All retro.... retro checks mean YES votes! Yes sireee, Deney! Good Job!

Contract looks GREAT so far! Everybody has got to be pleased with the work the IBT negotiated for all of us.

SHUT THE :censored2: UP YOU COMPANY SHILL!

john chesney

Boy and I thought I was dumb

Future

Victory Ride

77F47A97-B172-47D3-85C0-29CF00CB9EFE.gif

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!

STFU

frank123

United Parcel Service Inc. and the Teamsters agreed to extend their current labor contract past its July 31 expiration to wrap up 38 supplemental accords with locals, the union said. The extension doesn’t have an end date, but negotiators expect to conclude all talks within two months, said Denis T, co-chairman of the Teamsters National UPS Negotiating Committee. Company and union officials reached a tentative master agreement about three weeks ago.

What is your stupid avatar though, a subliminal retirement reference? You’re the worst

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.

Please , be a man and be honest. Why are you pushing this contract? If you're management like I suspect, I don't expect you to tell the truth. Just tell me why you have such a hard on for a very weak contract.

bbsam

Staff member
Please , be a man and be honest. Why are you pushing this contract? If you're management like I suspect, I don't expect you to tell the truth. Just tell me why you have such a hard on for a very weak contract.
Because he owns a crap load of stock and foresees the price going through the roof.

Box Ox

zvtpmu.jpg