Taw

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You had better hope they are coding this mutual agreed on time off as comp otherwise your benefits are not covered. I sure hope they didn’t convince you to use option days.
Those bastards cannot be trusted. They will do what’s best for them, not you.

charm299

You had better hope they are coding this mutual agreed on time off as comp otherwise your benefits are not covered. I sure hope they didn’t convince you to use option days.
Benefits are covered, I had off 2 days last week and 2 days this week Until I got on taw

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
They usually either put you doing easy stuff like stuff with computers and label printing or sit in an office if it’s really bad. Just take your time to get better and talk to the local about lawyer if they have one on retainer if they give you any issues. Heal up, man.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
They usually either put you doing easy stuff like stuff with computers and label printing or sit in an office if it’s really bad. Just take your time to get better and talk to the local about lawyer if they have one on retainer if they give you any issues. Heal up, man.
They try and break you. When we were on paper I did a stint on TAW. They made me file all the driver paperwork from the week. I sat and did it, :censored2:ed it up too. Screw em.

Up In Smoke

It was mutual agreement to take a week off. I thought i would be ready after I week, my neck don’t feel that bad, it’s just still a little soreness so doctor said stay on light duty for another week and then see how I feel
So you volunteered to give up a weeks pay and benefits? Did you go to the doctor at all the week you were off? If so, they must pay for your time including mileage. That would at least get your benefits covered.

Up In Smoke

TAW has to be approved through the union hall. No jobs preformed can take away hours from another employee. You should be guaranteed your average hours of service from the past 90 days.

542thruNthru

They try and break you. When we were on paper I did a stint on TAW. They made me file all the driver paperwork from the week. I sat and did it, :censored2:ed it up too. Screw em.

They got tired of it before I did. The finally put me on car wash. Nights, but it was easy.
wxqFNI.gif