Taxes

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Giving away "others peoples money" is an ongoing bipartisan effort. Until people stop participating in a two party system nothing will change.
Don't give that tire old "a bipartisan effort" crapola. You know, I know, and the U.S. knows that the Democrats take "giving away other peoples money" to extreme levels.
A democratic assembly woman from San Diego wants to give free (government paid for) diapers to low income women in California. You know not 1 single Republican would vote for that kind of garbage.
So your whole post was a waste of effort.
Try harder next time.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
A democratic assembly woman from San Diego wants to give free (government paid for) diapers to low income women in California. You know not 1 single Republican would vote for that kind of garbage.
Of course they wouldn't, hand outs aren't for poor people, they're for corporations silly!
Don't give that tire old "a bipartisan effort" crapola. You know, I know, and the U.S. knows that the Democrats take "giving away other peoples money" to extreme levels.
Toe that line brother, someone's gotta do it. Our 2 party system is working great, the only problem is that everyone doesn't agree with you. If they'd wise up and join the old party everything would be grand. You're right, sleep tight, whatever gets you through the night.
So your whole post was a waste of effort.
Try harder next time.
Trying to reason with someone who has what appears to be a troll as their avatar picture, and has managed to get themselves into the moderator's que somehow, is probably a waste of time you're right. But I enjoy a good challenge.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Of course they wouldn't, hand outs aren't for poor people, they're for corporations silly!

Toe that line brother, someone's gotta do it. Our 2 party system is working great, the only problem is that everyone doesn't agree with you. If they'd wise up and join the old party everything would be grand. You're right, sleep tight, whatever gets you through the night.

Trying to reason with someone who has what appears to be a troll as their avatar picture, and has managed to get themselves into the moderator's que somehow, is probably a waste of time you're right. But I enjoy a good challenge.

I swear you put no thought into what you post.

First, I want all handouts to end. No foreign aid (except for major humanitarian crisis caused by a natural disaster). Put a 2 year lifetime max benefit limit on welfare and food stamps. Welfare was suppose to be a temporary safety net, not a way of life. End public assistance for housing. Get your own place to live, don't expect the tax payers to foot your housing bill. And end all corporate subsidies and tax breaks. If you need a special subsidy or tax break to stay in business, you don't deserve to be in business.

Second, our 2 party system has worked for about 200 plus years. Care to show me a country with a different system of government that works better for a longer time span? You can't. So stop blaming the democrats stupid policies on our 2 party system.

Last edited by a moderator:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
U.S. Hikes Fee To Renounce Citizenship By 422%
The State Department interim rule just raised the fee for renunciation of U.S. citizenship to $2,350 from $450. Critics note that it’s more than twenty times the average level in other high-income countries.
Apparently, dual citizens in Canada trying to shed their U.S. citizenship have created a backlog at the U.S. consulate in Toronto that stretches into the third week of January 2015.
To leave America, you generally must prove 5 years of U.S. tax compliance.
If you have a net worth greater than $2 million or average annual net income tax for the 5 previous years of $157,000 or more for 2014 (that’s tax, not income), you pay an exit tax.
It is a capital gain tax as if you sold your property when you left. At least there’s an exemption of $680,000 for 2014.
Long-term residents giving up a Green Card can be required to pay the tax too.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

That picture was funny as hell.
images-38.jpeg

Last edited:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

As unpatriotic as it is, Burger King is in the process of making a very sound financial move. Wouldn't we all love to save 44% on our taxes and stay within the tax code?

moreluck

golden ticket member
You tax dollars, being pissed away.

Via Daily Caller:

The Department of Labor announced Tuesday it plans to spend nearly $1.4 million “to support anti-discrimination labor laws in Mexico.”

“Countries like Mexico are making welcome progress in reforming laws to better protect workers from discrimination and harassment based on gender or sexual orientation,” said Carol Pier, deputy undersecretary of labor for international affairs. “This project will support the Mexican government’s efforts to more effectively enforce such non-discrimination provisions of the Mexican Federal Labor Law Reform of 2012.”

Applications for the grant “must be submitted in English” by 4 p.m. on Nov. 7, so get cracking! The DOL says their goal is to “increase compliance with the expanded protections against labor discrimination under Mexican labor law, with a specific focus on combating gender discrimination, forced pregnancy testing, sexual harassment and discrimination based on sexual orientation,” and that “the successful grantee” must be prepared to “design and implement public awareness campaigns” and “revise existing inspection methodologies and materials to reflect the 2012 legal reforms.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
I just received an audit notice for my tax return for 2013 from the IRS. It puzzles me! They are questioning how many dependents I claimed. I guess it was because of my response to the question: "List all dependents"

I replied: 12 million illegal immigrants; 3 million crack heads; 42 million unemployed people on food stamps, 2 million people in over 243 prisons; half of Mexico; 535 persons in the U.S. House and Senate; and 1 useless President”.

They told me this was NOT an acceptable answer.

I keep asking myself , WHO the hell did I miss?!