TCD Qualifier

What's the Timeline I Have to Wait to Try again after failing the at center qualifier for TCD(before actually Going to the School)? My supervisor/driving instructor Said he isn't Sure and the Union Guys up here Say there Shouldn't BE a Timeline for just the qualifier, that's only if you fail the school test. So someOne who Knows for Sure please Let Me Know.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
What's the Timeline I Have to Wait to Try again after failing the at center qualifier for TCD(before actually Going to the School)? My supervisor/driving instructor Said he isn't Sure and the Union Guys up here Say there Shouldn't BE a Timeline for just the qualifier, that's only if you fail the school test. So someOne who Knows for Sure please Let Me Know.

What region are you in

542thruNthru

So what you are saying is you failed the road test and are wondering how long you have to wait to try again.

Are "the union guys" your local/steward or just some guys you think know the contract?

Looking at your supplement (southern region) it only mentions 30 day qualifying. I'd call your local and ask your BA for the answer.

Yeah, I failed the qualifier, Honestly don't Know how, that's a whole different issue.

The Union Stewards Are who I Meant by "Union Guys", yes, sorry.

And where Would I Find the contact Information for the BA? (As you Can See, not much information Is passed down regularly).

542thruNthru

Yeah, I failed the qualifier, Honestly don't Know how, that's a whole different issue.

The Union Stewards Are who I Meant by "Union Guys", yes, sorry.

And where Would I Find the contact Information for the BA? (As you Can See, not much information Is passed down regularly).

Are you part of the union? Do you pay union dues?

KoennenTiger

Just Checked My paystub and under Work location it Says "0312". If that's not it then no, I Do not Know. I'm Sure that I Can Find out just don't Know off of the top of My Head.

How do you not know your local? Find your union steward tomorrow, ask him for the address of your local and the day and time of your monthly union meeting, and show up.

Get the name, email, and phone number of your business agent. He'll probably be there when you show up introduce yourself. Ask for a copy of the contract and some grievance forms for all the times the useless part timers steal our work. Buy a t shirt. Welcome to the union

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

What’d you hit

How do you not know your local? Find your union steward tomorrow, ask him for the address of your local and the day and time of your monthly union meeting, and show up.

Get the name, email, and phone number of your business agent. He'll probably be there when you show up introduce yourself. Ask for a copy of the contract and some grievance forms for all the times the useless part timers steal our work. Buy a t shirt. Welcome to the union

No One Tells Us anything I Guess, this Is news to Me about the Monthly union meeting. I'll Try and Find out ASAP.