TEAM FEEDER DRIVER

Hodgkins Illinois is hiring team feeder driver off the street. Not seasonal.

Any other hub or center planning to hiring?

UPS doesn't really work that way, unless you are talking about UPS freight. Every route for regular UPS is bid on based on seniority. Sleeper teams are coming, but they will be assigned in top down/bottom up from bid sheets.

With that said, I'm in the Northwest and I think our center is going to be emergency hiring off the street pretty soon. Apparently the last feeder list that went up had just a few people sign up.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
UPS doesn't really work that way, unless you are talking about UPS freight. Every route for regular UPS is bid on based on seniority. Sleeper teams are coming, but they will be assigned in top down/bottom up from bid sheets.

With that said, I'm in the Northwest and I think our center is going to be emergency hiring off the street pretty soon. Apparently the last feeder list that went up had just a few people sign up.
My building hired fifty feeder drivers off the street last year and another forty coming this year.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day

Things are very different at cach. They have 2 locals. 705 are city drivers and 710 are road drivers. Almost all feeder drivers are hired off the street.

finaddict

Team runs can't be forced like regular runs. There is no Bottom up or SuperQ forced team runs.

The Goat

Screenshot_20190519-173215_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: