Team OZ.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Umm. You do know Sean and some of his team are International VP’s and have a lot of say so on what happens with us the membership? Also some of Sean’s are Hoffa and Taylor buddy’s. All I ask is do your homework. Sean and some of his team are fake and liars.
Garbage. You call others liars? You're just a troll.

Your homework got an friend.

You have no idea how some itnl VPs and agents were treated during the last negotiations but that doesn't stop you from posting one sided "facts" and slander.

Jlandry

It’s been proven on many occasions Sean is all about Sean. He was Hoffa‘s little buddy and if anyone said anything bad about Hoffa Sean would get upset. Now Hoffa clipped his wings and Sean went against him. Also I will ask this. What does Zuckerman know about union finances? He just out of nowhere can run the union money? Come on wake up. I don’t trust Zuckerman as far as I can throw him. Then you have the jerkoff up in Ri (Taibi ). Running for VP. Lol. Wow ummm I don’t think I will vote for him either. Do your research people. I honestly believe by all the research I have done these people will destroy our union. Woke up before it’s to late

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
It’s been proven on many occasions Sean is all about Sean. He was Hoffa‘s little buddy and if anyone said anything bad about Hoffa Sean would get upset. Now Hoffa clipped his wings and Sean went against him.

That's kind of old news.

What does Zuckerman know about union finances? He just out of nowhere can run the union money?

President of Local 89.

It's easy google that information.

Then you have the jerkoff up in Ri (Taibi ). Running for VP. Lol.

"What have you done for me, lately ?"

Never met the guy.

Maybe.... you should ask him in person.

-Bug-

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
It’s been proven on many occasions Sean is all about Sean. He was Hoffa‘s little buddy and if anyone said anything bad about Hoffa Sean would get upset. Now Hoffa clipped his wings and Sean went against him. Also I will ask this. What does Zuckerman know about union finances? He just out of nowhere can run the union money? Come on wake up. I don’t trust Zuckerman as far as I can throw him. Then you have the jerkoff up in Ri (Taibi ). Running for VP. Lol. Wow ummm I don’t think I will vote for him either. Do your research people. I honestly believe by all the research I have done these people will destroy our union. Woke up before it’s to late
Was Matt T elected to office in his local? Y/N. So you're calling their membership jerk off supporters? Kind of crass.
Hof clipped his (SO) wings? Was it because he was telling the ups membership how to get ready for a strike... multiple times... and someone got nervous about it? Y/N
All the research you've done?? How can you read if you can't spell?

542thruNthru

Was Matt T elected to office in his local? Y/N. So you're calling their membership jerk off supporters? Kind of crass.
Hof clipped his (SO) wings? Was it because he was telling the ups membership how to get ready for a strike... multiple times... and someone got nervous about it? Y/N
All the research you've done?? How can you read if you can't spell?
I don't remember this. I thought it was because he was trying to bring the "TDU" guys on board with negotiations was the reason he was replaced with Denis?

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I don't remember this. I thought it was because he was trying to bring the "TDU" guys on board with negotiations was the reason he was replaced with Denis?
All the info from SO supported readiness for a strike. I remember it really well. I probably have the info tucked away. He was highly supported by the leadership in our conference and then BAM....he was replaced....and it hacked off alot of people. Yes it did.

You don't heavily talk up a work stoppage before negotiations in this arena without repercussions.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
SO is and was well liked by many people in our state. Many also like Z and those associated with him in leadership. Why we can't move forward in a united front is the hurdle.

Union.

What does that word even mean to the membership anymore?

As disposable and taken for granted as marriage.

Jlandry

Lol. You have the right to your opinion. I also have the right to mine. I will not vote for Zuckerman or Taibi Zuckermans has members in his own local trashing him on the internet.

542thruNthru

Kenny Hall is that you?
IMG_20201219_191703689.jpg

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Lol. You have the right to your opinion. I also have the right to mine. I will not vote for Zuckerman or Taibi Zuckermans has members in his own local trashing him on the internet.
Can't change every diaper or wipe every tear when you're in office...not that you have personally experienced that.
Dragging up some video that's years old doesn't help your credibility,, not that posting on an internet thread proves anything either.

People change over time. Maturity is proven by it's works. So before you get too heady with your own wisdom try walking in someone else's shoes.. Talk is cheap, especially if it's an opinion about someone else's officers that you don't personally know and seeing that you're lying, I mean giving your opinion, about three different officers in three different locals I'd have the opinion that you're a troll.

542thruNthru

Can't change every diaper or wipe every tear when you're in office...not that you have personally experienced that.
Dragging up some video that's years old doesn't help your credibility,, not that posting on an internet thread proves anything either.

People change over time. Maturity is proven by it's works. So before you get too heady with your own wisdom try walking in someone else's shoes.. Talk is cheap, especially if it's an opinion about someone else's officers that you don't personally know and seeing that you're lying, I mean giving your opinion, about three different officers in three different locals I'd have the opinion that you're a troll.
I have to say... This doesn't sound like someone I used to know... I believe his screen name was Sickofit. :)

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I have to say... This doesn't sound like someone I used to know... I believe his screen name was Sickofit. :)
We've all been sick of it at times. I've paid my dues. Some (and many) times more than I owed by far. But truth will prevail. It may take longer than you feel that it should but often you can look back and see why. I've walked in those shoes but I never played games or made deals for any personal or political gain. I've lost "friends" because of "politics".
But I came here with no expectations of making friends but only to fight for honest answers and wisdom. Anyone who loves honesty and will fight for the respect they deserve will be a better person when they enlist in the labor army called the Teamsters and not give up until they win.

Jlandry

Honestly. I don’t support anyone in the National election. I don’t like D Taylor because he did a crappy job on the ups contract. I think Sean would be a good pac director just not a good leader of our union. Fred I believe will mess up horribly. Taibi is a puppet and he will never get my vote. I did a great deal of research on all of them and I honestly believe they will destroy the teamsters.

Big Rigger

Honestly. I don’t support anyone in the National election. I don’t like D Taylor because he did a crappy job on the ups contract. I think Sean would be a good pac director just not a good leader of our union. Fred I believe will mess up horribly. Taibi is a puppet and he will never get my vote. I did a great deal of research on all of them and I honestly believe they will destroy the teamsters.
how would they "destroy" the Teamsters? qualify your assertion and since you're in the know why don't you run for office or are you already in office in dc? or is that you Sandy p?

Last edited: