Oz vs Vairma

Karma...

what was the name of the local that was taking all the new hires initiations fee at once and leaving them with almost nothing ?....and who was in charge of that local ?

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
I’m new. Here’s what I know: 22.4 blows ass. I got out of that nonsense as fast as possible. Nobody from either slate has ever come by my hub to say hi and there is at least one person from my state on the ballot. I made my decision by watching the debates and it was pretty easy once Vairma started talking about how great the current contract is.

Satuirus2000

Vairma and H think the 2018 contract was a good contract. They kept repeating it during the debates. They can eat my :censored2:.
I didn't watch all the debates cause I already decided that I was not voting for people that were associated with the forced contract ratification of 2018. But during the recent debates, were they still saying this?!

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
I didn't watch all the debates cause I already decided that I was not voting for people that were associated with the forced contract ratification of 2018. But during the recent debates, were they still saying this?!
Yes. The first general president debate. Vairma said exactly that. I was listening to it in one ear while being yelled at by a p/t sup hired two weeks ago in the other.

Satuirus2000

Yes. The first general president debate. Vairma said exactly that. I was listening to it in one ear while being yelled at by a p/t sup hired two weeks ago in the other.
Wow. Just wow. How out of touch are these people? Obviously there were good things in the contract, but I don't know how anybody can be proud of what we ended up with and the concessions made, especially with SO many things in our favor going into negotiations.