Teamcare death info.

Foamer Pyle

That's always been the rule here. In 16 years, I've never heard of anyone being dropped from coverage. Might be a concession to you, but it's all ever known. I see it to be more of an equalizer than a concession.

I have had TeamCare for as long as I can remember. Been at ups for 25 years and cannot remember what it was called when I first started, but the coverage has been great, and I have no complaints. We have better coverage than most Americans, and some of the posts on here sound like cry babies to me. The landscape of insurance in this country has changed dramatically over the past few years. Our coverage is still top notch, their old plan was not sustainable. It's like complaining that your Mercedes was stolen, and the insurance replaced it with a Lexus.
Sent using a Potato

Sent using BrownCafe App

QKRSTKR

Ok so you're upset that your family gets additional coverage you don't currently have under the company plan. You guys are freakin amazing.
I'm not upset stonefish. Wasnt aware of this little fact. Not saying staying in network will be hard, but if it does happen and we go out of network I no longer have that benefit. I don't plan on dying anytime soon, but you never know.

I'm not upset stonefish. Wasnt aware of this little fact. Not saying staying in network will be hard, but if it does happen and we go out of network I no longer have that benefit. I don't plan on dying anytime soon, but you never know.
I'm worth 860,000 dead. I hope it doesn't happen but I feel better knowing that's the case.