Teamcare Refund

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I went to the mailbox a little while ago and I got my $200 Teamcare Refund check today. This was because of the new contract when we changed from Plan C6 to Plan U2. U2 reduced my annual plan deductible to $100/$200 per person/family from the previous $200/$400 per member/family under C6. I knew the refund was coming this month, I also got my maintenance drugs refilled for free today under the new plan.

T

Turdferguson

134.00 wife took it, but I got to at least look at , hold it for a minute

Sent using BrownCafe App

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I went to the mailbox a little while ago and I got my $200 Teamcare Refund check today. This was because of the new contract when we changed from Plan C6 to Plan U2. U2 reduced my annual plan deductible to $100/$200 per person/family from the previous $200/$400 per member/family under C6. I knew the refund was coming this month, I also got my maintenance drugs refilled for free today under the new plan.

I didn't know there would be a refund. Is this only if you were in plan C6? This is the first I'm hearing about it.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
If you were in Teamcare C6 under Central States, it was mentioned earlier in some of the contract information that the deductible was going to drop and we would get some money back. The letter looked like a regular Teamcare statement on the outside, I was trying to give you guys a heads up. I got a small dividend check back from my local EMC, I'm keeping quiet about that one too!

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
If you were in Teamcare C6 under Central States, it was mentioned earlier in some of the contract information that the deductible was going to drop and we would get some money back. The letter looked like a regular Teamcare statement on the outside, I was trying to give you guys a heads up. I got a small dividend check back from my local EMC, I'm keeping quiet about that one too!

I really should start opening my mail. I have a bad habit of tearing stuff up thinking it is just junk mail that has notoriously been sent about privacy statements, going green...blah blah blah etc.

9.5er

My wife told me last night I needed to sign this check so she could deposit it. Dammit. The one time she beats me to the mail box would be the day it showed up.

That's called wisdom.