Teamster Corruption

any122

adirondack man
If you whant the truth on the corruption in the teamsters over the years up in till now check out this web site(Union Facts.Com):thumbup1:

mpeedy

not much interesting information. would be a better web site if it showed the negatives and positives of the union on its members and non-members. It shows unions as a complete failure to the world and if you are in a union you are dirt to the economy and a cancer to society.

any122

adirondack man
not much interesting information. would be a better web site if it showed the negatives and positives of the union on its members and non-members. It shows unions as a complete failure to the world and if you are in a union you are dirt to the economy and a cancer to society.
Must be you couldn't find your way around the site.They even tell the story of the UPS driver in 1997 the great teamsters beat the living crap out of doto he had to work to support his family.Tells you hom much the rank and file get paid tells just about all you need to know about how corrupt the IBT is and what they will do to you if you don't agree with thier ways.

mpeedy

Must be you couldn't find your way around the site.They even tell the story of the UPS driver in 1997 the great teamsters beat the living crap out of doto he had to work to support his family.Tells you hom much the rank and file get paid tells just about all you need to know about how corrupt the IBT is and what they will do to you if you don't agree with thier ways.
That driver crossed picket lines and that was over 9 years ago. I don't agree what those 5 did, but its a small needle in the haystack.
Rank and file pay is fair to me, multiple pentions is excessive.
The web site is soo biast. It reminds me of election commercials where everything is out of context. sorry