Teamster drivers cry..... Waaaahhh...90 dollas a week towards my healthcare

thedownhillEXPRESS

Teamster drivers cry..... Waaaahhh...90 dollars a week towards my healthcare

This will be the Fox news and right wing headlines in 5 months....

Last edited:

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Re: Teamster drivers cry..... Waaaahhh...90 dollars a week towards my healthcare

Pretty soon we will be paying Fred for the privilege of delivering his SatanPaks. UPSers don't know how good they've got it.
no mate, we know EXACTLY how good we have it and we are pretty set on keeping it that way

thedownhillEXPRESS

And afford they will........ along with being demonized next to greedy 3rd grade teachers,firefighters and cops, or whatever union enemy of the day the right takes on

thedownhillEXPRESS

There are like 3 unions left..

Fat greedy federal employee unions.
Fat greedy teacher and state unions.

And last but not least the IBT...

Prepare to be the fat and greedy IBT by the right wing

Last edited:

MAKAVELI

And afford they will........ along with being demonized next to greedy 3rd grade teachers,firefighters and cops, or whatever union enemy of the day the right takes on
We are not taking taxpayers dollars. We work for a company that makes a huge profit!Dont take away what we have...Dont be like Fat Fedex Fred!

I got no problem with what you guys make. You earn every dollar. We on the other hand work just as hard but on the average make half as much from a company that makes huge profits as well. Even when the economy was in a freefall express still turned a good profit. My problem lies with some who " got theirs" but feel we should be happy with what we get. And if ups can afford to pay you guys the way they do and still turn a huge profit then their is no reason FedEx can't do the same.

thedownhillEXPRESS

I support the IBT 100% too..

I'm just sick of reading all the self proclaimed Right wing leaning posts on their side of the forum.

Let them reap what they sow...........

Become an ISP if you believe in the unregulated capitalist BS you spew and quit the evil union

I got no problem with what you guys make. You earn every dollar. We on the other hand work just as hard but on the average make half as much from a company that makes huge profits as well. Even when the economy was in a freefall express still turned a good profit. My problem lies with some who " got theirs" but feel we should be happy with what we get. And if ups can afford to pay you guys the way they do and still turn a huge profit then their is no reason FedEx can't do the same.[/QUOTE ............................................................................. Join a union!

STFXG

We are not taking taxpayers dollars. We work for a company that makes a huge profit!Dont take away what we have...Dont be like Fat Fedex Fred!

I got no problem with what you guys make. You earn every dollar. We on the other hand work just as hard but on the average make half as much from a company that makes huge profits as well. Even when the economy was in a freefall express still turned a good profit. My problem lies with some who " got theirs" but feel we should be happy with what we get. And if ups can afford to pay you guys the way they do and still turn a huge profit then their is no reason FedEx can't do the same.

LMAO! Express works just as hard as UPS? You really have lost your mind.

Bad Gas!

Ditto!...I've seen many real busy Fredx drivers and have the utmost respect for them....But...They don't know athing about busting balls delivering the ups truck!

vantexan

Ditto!...I've seen many real busy Fredx drivers and have the utmost respect for them....But...They don't know athing about busting balls delivering the ups truck!

What's to know? You drive up, hand over the keys, truck is delivered. Why do you guys make things so hard?:rofl:

thedownhillEXPRESS

Telematics Van.... don't you know???....

They can't put their "package car" in reverse 100 feet after they make their last right hand turn within 50 feet of the last crosswalk on the left hand side of the street after they pre record the bulk delivery before running their lunch for the 9.5.....

The Pressure!!

Thank Goodness for the IBT or how absurd could the rules get!!??

Last edited:

MAKAVELI

For the ignorant ground folks. We don't just get in our trucks and drive. We are couriers/ handlers/ ramp agents/ ctv drivers, etc. You don't have a clue as to how express operates. Some areas express drivers are on the road just as long as ups drivers. And yes we do work just as hard.

For the ignorant ground folks. We don't just get in our trucks and drive. We are couriers/ handlers/ ramp agents/ ctv drivers, etc. You don't have a clue as to how express operates. Some areas express drivers are on the road just as long as ups drivers. And yes we do work just as hard.
Those envelopes are so very heavy!!! I dont know how you do it!Maybe if you ask the mailman ..he can give you a few pointers!