Teamster drivers cry..... Waaaahhh...90 dollas a week towards my healthcare

STFXG

Hefty? 15% is hefty? It's all about a good accountant...

And ground routes are in a higher demand than they were before. They used to sell for around 40k here. That's why the price has increased. And there are buyers out there.

vantexan

Hefty? 15% is hefty? It's all about a good accountant...

And ground routes are in a higher demand than they were before. They used to sell for around 40k here. That's why the price has increased. And there are buyers out there.

If you say so.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I support the IBT 100% too..

I'm just sick of reading all the self proclaimed Right wing leaning posts on their side of the forum.

Let them reap what they sow...........

Become an ISP if you believe in the unregulated capitalist BS you spew and quit the evil union
Unregulated capitalist bs? mhmm...as if the U.S. has unregulated capitalism, it doesn't even have capitalism if you define capitalism as free markets. It's practically the opposite. Interesting post, though.

browndevil

Re: Teamster drivers cry..... Waaaahhh...90 dollars a week towards my healthcare

Pretty soon we will be paying Fred for the privilege of delivering his SatanPaks. UPSers don't know how good they've got it.

Oh, yes I do. I'm thankful everyday and greatly compensated for working for a profitable company

hypo hanna

Oh, yes I do. I'm thankful everyday and greatly compensated for working for a profitable company
Oh FedEx is profitable too. They just don't feel like sharing that profit with us peasants.
Make no mistake, If it wasn't for your union, ups would not be sharing with you.

Bad Gas!

Hoffa had a good ralley in Atlanta today..he declared we will not pay for healthcare, we will raise pensions in the south equall to the north, part-timers will get raises and 9.5 language will be improved...If UPS wants different, then August 1st will be time off from the company..

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I would take anything Hoffa says with a grain of salt.

He had big plans for FedEx Express once upon a time.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
No matter what the pay is, it'll be more than I'm making now.
And, the bennies will be much better, no matter what the bennies are.

Geesh, church gets out and all you guys get on here and beat us up.

thedownhillEXPRESS

Do you really want to work that hard? Dont 4get you would have to shave,take a shower,and brush all three of your green teeth! Go ahead scab make my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO LOL

I think you will find that most of us Express drivers would be more willing to join you on the picket line rather than take your job.
However, if Fedex thought that us jumping ship when you guys strike was a possibility it might put some fear into their souless hearts...