Teamster healthcare downgrades will continue until...

moreluck

golden ticket member
I liked him even though I didn't vote for him. He was hilarious and I appreciate how he was a man during 911. I wish he would have handled Katrina better though.
How quickly we forget about Gov. Blanco and Ray Nagin.............it was the local leadership that botched Katrina.....remember, they were suppose to (by law) ask for help and they didn't.

over9five

Staff member
Wasn't it Clinton who signed THE most anti-union bill in our nations history?
Was it Clinton who STABBED the Teamsters in the back?
​Have you forgotten NAFTA???

steward71

Re: Obamacare socks union helath plans with 40% tax

Top ten Indicators that your Employer has changed to Obamacare. Just E-mail share.

10. Your Annual Breast exam is done at Hooters.

9. Directions to your doctor's office include "Take a left when you enter the trail park"

8. the tonque depressers taste like Fudgesicles.

7. The only proctologist is Gus from Roto-Rooter.

6. The only item listed in Preventive Care Coverage is "an apple a day"

5. Your PCP is wearing Coveralls you gave to the Goodwill last week.

4. Where is says "the patient will pay 200% of in-network and out-of-network cost." not a typographical error. This will be used to pay for uncle Obama's golf games and Mommy Obama's vacations the with the kids.

3. The only expense that is 100% is embalming.

2. Your Prozac comes in different colors with little M'S on them.

1. You ask for Virgra and they give you popsicle sticks and duct tape.

Last but not least you get a heart warming message from Uncle Obama, Harry and Nancy P*** on me. It states warm wishs and good health. Don't think for yourself and don't read it we know what is best you Kittens. Love unlce Obama, Harry and Nancy P*** on me. Oh, just warm and fuzzy's. How they love the little people.

Atomic_Smurf

Protecting ***** from ****** for his ****** that ****** us, our ********, our ********** etc. does a real disservice to the ********* that come here to stay ********, exchange ***** & ***** behind common ******.

steward71

Watch out you may get edited again for excess political inferences. OBAMA CARE SUCKS, IT SUCKS, IT SUCKS, IT REALLY REALLY SUCKS.

MendozaJ

You want UPS to notify you about you incorrectly notifying them that you were ineligible for another plan.

Do you live in FL?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Health care costs are rapidly climbing due to Obamacare.
Not true.

My wife is a Human Resources and Finance Manager at a manufacturing company with approximately 25 employees. She is personally responsible for administering the health car plan that covers those employees. She cuts the check. And for the last 2 years, there has been approximately a 3% decrease in the cost of that plan, along with improvements in the coverage that it offers. Its a better plan, for less money.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

She cuts the check. And for the last 2 years, there has been approximately a 3% decrease in the cost of that plan, along with improvements in the coverage that it offers. Its a better plan, for less money.
My mom is the VP of Human resources at a large corporation and she says the last two years they've seen an 18% increase in cost. That's just from the company. Out of pocket by employee has grown 16% the last two years.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
How much of this is because of fraud from patients and doctors charging insurance for procedure a that are never done...and a handful of other issues..This alone is costing billions

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Too many people are trying to blame Obama care for everything and anything...now the Republicans want to repeal the whole thing and come up with another plan....where the hell were they 2 years ago when Obama wanted their input on this...He tried to reach across the isle many times...now all of a sudden the rep. Party wants to put their two cents in...too little too late

upschuck

Obama has many times wanted to reach across party lines and want the Rep to compromise while not wanting to himself. That way he can say he tried, but really didn't.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Obama screws yet another middle class family.

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1423085902.133574.jpg

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Obama has many times wanted to reach across party lines and want the Rep to compromise while not wanting to himself. That way he can say he tried, but really didn't.
I'm no fan of either party but if you think the Republicans have the backs of the average middle class American you're dreaming...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
There has been debate that Obama compromised a little too much the first term this coming from persons outside the democratic party..nothing got done..period..you can blame both parties.